Any new Material?

Mayh

Who's that Melinda person
Oct 3, 2001
What is happening at moment in the Novembre camp... new album anytime soon?

Mayh said:
What is happening at moment in the Novembre camp... new album anytime soon?

Yesterday night I asked Giuseppe Orlando (yesterday night Novembre played with Ensoph and Asterius near my hometown) about a new Novembre's album. He replied: "SOON, VERY SOON" even if he did not tell me more!!! :headbang:

Finally some news received from Marco/Klimt 1918, since I asked him info about a probable gig featuring both Novembre and K1918 in January 2004 and he told me as follows: 'Novembre won't take part to that gig, because they're currently engaged with the composition of the new album, scheduled for June 2005'!!!
Finallyyyy!!! It should be about time to release a new record, don't ya think?
I've some problems in connecting to the official website and so I posted it here.
I'm sooo happy!!!

Wildhoney said:
Finally some news received from Marco/Klimt 1918, since I asked him info about a probable gig featuring both Novembre and K1918 in January 2004 and he told me as follows: 'Novembre won't take part to that gig, because they're currently engaged with the composition of the new album, scheduled for June 2005'!!!
Finallyyyy!!! It should be about time to release a new record, don't ya think?
I've some problems in connecting to the official website and so I posted it here.
I'm sooo happy!!!
What label are they on now, anyway? I thought they either left or got dumped from Century Media...

Man, have no idea! Each time I caught 'em live in the last few months, I always forgot to ask 'em about the situation with the label. I'll keep in mind to ask next time I have the chance to speak with someone of them... unfortunately the official website isn't updated and lately there are some problems with the connection to both the site and the forum.

Yeah, what's with that? I want to buy Arte Novecento off here :(
But that is awsome news that they have a new album coming out! June eh, I'll have to get some cash deposited somewhere for that.
Im really excited by Novembre's music again, today I listened to Flower 3 times on the bus, ahhh, what a great song!
Novembre makes me want to move to Italy so I can see them play, also I want to go so I can eat bread and drink wine ;)

So, when Novembre have the new album out, watch out for some new live dates and maybe you can arrange your trip to Italy!
I wish them to make again a memorable tour as in 2001, supporting Opeth & Katatonia, definitely the tour of my dreams!

Hahaha, it is very unlikely that I will have money, but i'd like that very much.
Seeing as Novembre are on my top 3 bands to see live, I should try as hard as I can.

Who knows... it should be about time that Novembre toured the States, but I can't tell you. The fact is that I have no idea if the band is still with Century Media or not. Do you know anything about this?
I don't understand why such a label has never arranged so much for Novembre, especially if compared to what it's been done for Lacuna Coil, at least in my opinion.
Novembre deserves a lot more!

Wildhoney said:
Yeah, you should, definitely.
If you're writing from New Zealand for real, I don't think they'll ever tour your country, though I wish 'em to play everywhere, of course!

Yes, pitty. They will never come here. I know about, 10 people who know Novembre =P Of course I recomend them to everyone I know!

I really hope that for the next album, Novembre truly have something special, and that they finally get some of the recognition they deserve in the metal scene.

I'm anxiously waiting and fearing novembre's next record! I fear they can screw all they did to date, but at the same I'm expecting a new and fresh album of Novembre, as with all albums they've recorded, there's no single song I dislike, I like even that annoying (at first hearing) instrumental song in arte novecente! But... the long wait is just driving me crazy, the same holds for Opeth. I wish they were more friendly, I sent em 3 emails since I started to love their sound and I never got a response.

Do you think Novembre will be playing live at all in 2006 or 2007 as Im planning a trip for then, and hopefully I can include any country they are playing in.
I think I will go to Italy anyway, whats a nice town to visit WildHoney? mmmm, I cant wait to eat bread and drink wine there.