Any new Material?

It's hard to say now. I hope they will, of course.
The official website is never updated; I've known about the recording and the release of the new album from other persons.
Guess you'd better wait and see when the album is out and probably in the following months, they're gonna play some gigs, maybe even with 2005.
Let's wait and see what happens within this summer.

As for the nice towns to visit, Rome, the capital, is the first for sure - maybe you can even meet Novembre or Klimt 1918, who knows :D ...
I spent 3 days there during my Xmas holidays and had a beautiful stay.
There's a lot to see. I mean, you can walk among ruins; can you imagine?!?
Can't wait to come back within summer.

My town is also very nice, Florence, especially if you like art and monuments - and, don't know why, but people from my town or my region, Tuscany, are very crazy! It's recognized everywhere here in Italy, that's what we are. Wine is very good here in Tuscany, just try it! Food is excellent as well.
There is another nice town near Florence, that is Siena. Surroundings are probably the most beautiful places from my region and you may have the chance to visit medieval countries before arriving there. There should be a lot to say about each small country between Florence and Siena, trust me.

I'd add Venice, which I never visited to be honest - shame on me!!! - where I hope to go soon. I've only seen Venice on tv, pics or books and looks like being such a mysterious place, with his channels, houses on water, bridges and so forth... I won't be a 100% real fan of Novembre till I don't visit this town!

Then, there are a lots more... especially if you like the seaside, you have a big choice in the south of Italy! I'd recommend you Sicily, that is the region Carmelo & Giuseppe Orlando are from. It's a place rich of history and traditions that you can't neither imagine. It's hard for me to choose any country from Southern Italy, 'cos I'd like to go anywhere.

By the way, it's still early for your trip, so you have enough time to think about your schedule! If you just have a look here in the web about Italy, you may found many interesting places and things to see...

Thank you so much wildhoney!
You're great!
*Erishkigal wants to snugle*

Yes, well, it is a long time to plan ahead indeed, but I have all sorts of things to sort out, mainly financial, I really should get a job........
Im getting very excited though, Italy seems such a nice place, mmmmm,
Yes, i've heard nothing but nice things about florence, everyone seems to like it, I heard it once described: "Florence is a gift"
so, Rome and Florence are on my must go to list, and also probably venice, I think I need to watch the godfather a few more times to see pretty places!
The priority really is to see Novembre play though, maybe even see a few shows, Ive alaways anted to visit Italy, maybe that is my attraction to Novembre, but seeing Novembre will be an amazing experiance for me I think!

Argh!
I'm getting all hot and bothered, I'm going to go listen to wicdia!
Thank you!

Wow, that explanation made me imagine a lot. I too wanted to go to italy, especialy Venice & Rome. Me and **Jester** we did a few rough plans, if novembre & klimt 1918 ever do a show together, we'll quite certainly be there together, headbanging and enjoying the show and of course, the city and anything else we can visit. I'm really hopeful that will happen after the new album! I just found I love klimt 1918 as much as novembre, though novembre comes first in my top!

*Erishkigal wants to snugle*
... d'you want what?!? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, nice you liked my words 'bout some Italian towns, guys.
There would be so much to also see in your countries: I'd like to visit sooo much all the mediterranean countries, such as Greece, Spain or Portugal...
Not to mention New Zealand, though it seems so faraway from here for me...
When I look at New Zealand on the maps, I think is like a sort of a country just like Italy, but put on the contrary: check the form, it almost looks like a boot, but just put on the contrary and then have a look at Italy...

One of my greatest dreams is truely that Novembre, Klimt 1918 and Room with a View play a gig all together. In that case, I'll inform you soon! Make all your plans meanwhile, 'coz you never know what may happen in the future...
HEADBANGING IS MY FAVE ACTIVITY DURING LIVE GIGS!!!

Wildhoney said:
Well, nice you liked my words 'bout some Italian towns, guys.
There would be so much to also see in your countries: I'd like to visit sooo much all the mediterranean countries, such as Greece, Spain or Portugal...

Glad you'd like to see portugal. I've never visited the cities around here :oops: Still, those I've visited I'd advice you to check out Lisbon, Aveiro and Evora. Pretty nice places. I live in lisbon. If you ever come to portugal, let me know, we can try arranging a meet if ya want. :)

(...) One of my greatest dreams is truely that Novembre, Klimt 1918 and Room with a View play a gig all together. In that case, I'll inform you soon! Make all your plans meanwhile, 'coz you never know what may happen in the future...

That would be a real amazing show! I'd add the bands Rising Moon and Disarmonia Mundi to it, like a little one day festival eheh.

HEADBANGING IS MY FAVE ACTIVITY DURING LIVE GIGS!!!

I'm not a great fan of live shows myself, but whenever I go to a show (which happens like once or twice every 6 months) I have to headbang, I come out of gigs with a real sharp ache in my neck. :headbang:

I don't know so much about Portugal. Guess the only town that I know is Lisbon, for is the capital and bcs I've seen something abt this town on TV, but being still a mediterranean nation - let's say like this - I'd love to visit it!

Rising Moon & Disamornia Mundi
I just know these two bands bcs of their names, but never listened anything so far.
Disarmonia Mundi is maybe the one I'm interested in listening to.

HEADBANGING RULEZZZ!!!

Rising Moon plays swedish death metal, similar to at the gates (I found the vox to be quite similar and better, imho). As for disarmonia mundi, they changed a lot from their first record to their newest one. The first one has more originality and sounds a bit more like novembre at parts whereas the new one is like a copy of soilwork, as it's got Björn Speed Strid of Soilwork in the voice. Still good, but I was hoping they could make it better based on the first record :)

I think, well, I hope, I'll order soon something of The Sun of Weakness.
The band sent me a message about the release of their brand new demo, "At the edge of shine" and I'd like to order it... well, I'm not yet so sure if is better starting from the beginning or this second demo. I'll see. I'd just like having more time to follow the underground scene as about 10 years ago. You seem to really know much more better than me the Italian underground, that's cool.
I'm mad about At the Gates' "Gardens of Grief"... one of the first swedish bands and records listened to! I've got a copy of it in vynil, it's a killer record!

hello everyone...
first things first: good job with the site, morningstar! with the official site down, it's good to have yours!
anyway, for their new album. I'm on the Opeth mailing-list, and although it's quite dead now, a couple of months ago a member, who knows the Orlando bros, posted that he had heard a pair of working tracks of new songs, and he wasn't impressed at all... I don't know what to expect... I'd love to hear them more extreme than before on the metal parts, and maybe more post-rockish on the calmer parts... but they never disappointed me so...
for the tour... I saw them live with Katatonia and Opeth in Milan in 2001 and it was an incredible night, all the threebands played really well, and I was so emotioned I wanted to cry for the joy :D
for Wildhoney: abito a Firenze anch'io!

@ Strider - I sent you a pvt msg :)
Paolo from Klimt 1918 told me that the new album is strange... kind of a compromise between "Arte Novecento" and "Novembrine Waltz" and this sounds very cool to me!
When I asked Giuseppe about the new album, you had to see the expression on his face, was nice, funny and so satisfied at the same time... I'm confident it'll be an outstanding album... I really hope so!

Strider: Thanks! :)

It is no surprise to me they're making it similar to old stuff, let me quote what Carmelo said in an interview:

C&C: I think you should always make music for yourself, not for the fans at all. If Kreator would have thought about what the fans want to hear, they won't recorded Endorama!

Carmelo: For us... From the first 2 albums haven't much copies been sold, but we receive a lot of letters from people who are really into our music. Believe me, I'm playing only for those guys! I mean... The only people I think of are the old fans! And I don't care if others want electronic stuff or industrial stuff!

They're truthful to their stuff, which to me makes them even more respectful. Recent cases shown that innovation isn't very positive when they establish an unique style and move aside their established borders (e.g In Flames and Soilwork)

I can only expect that album to be available on stores!!!