Any new songs leaked out since "The Gathering"

Nope, none of us have heard shit. Of course we all keep hoping something will happen, but nobody knows. It's been so long, I won't believe it till I hold the freakin' cd in my hands. Of course it will be leaked before then, but I still won't believe it till I've got the thing in my hands. And what a glorious day that will be, new Testament, fuck yeah.

Yeah!,
I hope they stop touring and get in to the studio soon!
they've said they will recording an album for a long long time now!
Then they can play all over the world for 7 more years!

So not one fucking new song in the last 7 years. And The Gathering was such a killer record. How could they let go gaints like Dave Lombardo and Steve DiGiorgio? A couple of years ago they were working on some kick ass riffs with Steve Smyth. The reunion ruined it all.

They have been talking about a new album since 2001. I can't believe they haven't made one in 7 years. All they would have to do is make 10 minutes of music a fucking year since 99 and we could have a new album. For some reason it seems like they just don't want to do one, but they're always giving the run around about it saying they are working on it or whatever. Expect Chinese Democracy in your hands first.

SlayerNPG said:
They have been talking about a new album since 2001. I can't believe they haven't made one in 7 years. All they would have to do is make 10 minutes of music a fucking year since 99 and we could have a new album. For some reason it seems like they just don't want to do one, but they're always giving the run around about it saying they are working on it or whatever. Expect Chinese Democracy in your hands first.

You do know that Chuck did get cancer right?

a new testament album would we badass. i heard a rumor they were gonna do it with skolnick (that is if they finally decide to do it) do you think thats true??

DoubleOKevin11 said:
a new testament album would we badass. i heard a rumor they were gonna do it with skolnick (that is if they finally decide to do it) do you think thats true??

Well, if Skolnick is touring with them, why the hell not?

Also, you guys are on a Testament forum, you want a Testament album to come out, well, what do you think is the best way to get that? Bitching and yelling about 7 years of no music ain't the way to accomplish this, when was the last time someone nagged you into doing something successfully?