any news on a live dvd

the one and only

New Metal Member
Jan 2, 2006
i already have thrash,lost and strung out and 2 other fake dvds but are Children Of Bodom going to be bringing out a new dvd any time soon

Peti said:
I thought it was the Nosturi gig.
Or it's just for the Finnish tv?

the nosturi gig was filmed and will be broadcasted on finnish tv

"Finnish TV channel YLE 2 will air 66 minutes of the recent Nosturi gig on 5th of February 22.50-23.56." - from cobhc.com

but one of the upcoming shows from this tour is going to be filmed for a full dvd, but only the guys from SOB know which show

i remember reading somewhere (forgot where) that COB will film the Stockholm show and release it on cd and dvd in sometime in 2006. Might just be a rumor, but not sure.

Deathroller said:
but one of the upcoming shows from this tour is going to be filmed for a full dvd, but only the guys from SOB know which show

It will problaby be announced on SOB or the official site soon anyway, but Laiho has already confirmed in a recent interview that it is the Stockholm show that will be filmed.

I would guess for the release date to be late 2006 or maybe early 2007.

And the DVD is going to have older live material too, as far as I know.

Deathroller said:
the nosturi gig was filmed and will be broadcasted on finnish tv

"Finnish TV channel YLE 2 will air 66 minutes of the recent Nosturi gig on 5th of February 22.50-23.56." - from cobhc.com

Yeah so come on Finnish dudes! Record it!!! (and then send me) :wave:

nortek will probably do a good quality tv-rip of it, so you don't have to really worry. it will be on all p2ps soon enough