Any news on Eden?

Jan 10, 2004
I was just wondering whether Eden is still involved with his Jazz project?...sorry, I forgot the name of the band...and whether there was *any* chance for him re-joining Orphaned Land for future live activities? :)

Are you talking about "Right on time" the band Eden played in with his twin brother(yes ladies there are 2 of them)?

anyway the last time I saw eden was in March on the distorted "memorial album launch" show...I think I got like 1 sms about a show somewhere around that time(I'm maybe wrong) and besides that nothing..so if they are still active they are keeping pretty quiet as far as I know.

about Eden rejoining OL...Geri brought to my attention an interview conducted with eden(in hebrew) and he said he enjoyed his time with OL and it was a great experience and eventually some differnces occured and he decided to move on. so If nothing has changed since then I don't think eden will return.

paradoxile said:
Are you talking about "Right on time" the band Eden played in with his twin brother(yes ladies there are 2 of them)?

anyway the last time I saw eden was in March on the distorted "memorial album launch" show...I think I got like 1 sms about a show somewhere around that time(I'm maybe wrong) and besides that nothing..so if they are still active they are keeping pretty quiet as far as I know.
We met at the Mossad in June. He told me everything was OK, but I didn't have the impression there was many activities for his band. Anyway I wish him the best...

paradoxile said:
about Eden rejoining OL...Geri brought to my attention an interview conducted with eden(in hebrew) and he said he enjoyed his time with OL and it was a great experience and eventually some differnces occured and he decided to move on. so If nothing has changed since then I don't think eden will return.
There is also a interview from Yossi in a french webzine ( htt://www.vs-wezine.com ) after the Hellfest. Yossi's explanation is pretty clear about the situation. Yes I know it's in French :D

BC-A said:
We met at the Mossad in June. He told me everything was OK, but I didn't have the impression there was many activities for his band. Anyway I wish him the best...

There is also a interview from Yossi in a french webzine ( http://www.vs-webzine.com ) after the Hellfest. Yossi's explanation is pretty clear about the situation. Yes I know it's in French :D

just read it...even though you put a bad URL
anyway I see what you mean...but it does qualify as creative difference and ego problems which is the most common reason for bands breaking up or members leaving...

Blacken the angle said:
I know this stupid but
I thought you meant by "Eden" Paradise !
Any news on Eden ?
well, the weather in Eden is cool not HOT like hell, baaaad joke!:zombie:
and as i know Eden means "the garden of heaven" also in hebrew, that's what i've heard from Eden(ex-band member:))