Any News on the CD or a new Record Company?

Apr 15, 2005
Indiana
i didnt know if anything big has happened with them finding a record company that will sell their cd

also, is there any place to buy any merchandise?

oh ok, i havent checked it in awhile, it sucks though i really want to hear it, but even though they are an amazing band, they cant find a record company

Any possibility of a self-release?

Maybe we should all dress up as hula dancers (waves to Gadlor) and surround the Nuclear Blast headquarters until they sign Skyfire. I wouldn't want half a dozen hairy metalheads in bikinis marching around my workplace.

The problem is probably the amount of hassle of creating the artwork, sending it all off to the presses, and shipping them out - I'm not sure if the record companies normally pay for the pressing and making of all the booklets, but it's not inexpensive and it's certainly hard to do by hand.

Gadlor said:
The problem is probably the amount of hassle of creating the artwork, sending it all off to the presses, and shipping them out - I'm not sure if the record companies normally pay for the pressing and making of all the booklets, but it's not inexpensive and it's certainly hard to do by hand.

This was done with Symbyosis' latest and it was delayed for over a year. The band ran into many hassles but finally got it out the door in December 2005.

It was worth the wait IMO but the band would be the first to tell you how much trouble it was. Then again they made it a double cd, so that probably only added to their headaches. Also, there artwork was done by the guitarist so they saved money and time in that regard.

Overall it probably isn't the greatest idea. However, come to think of it Empyrean Sky released their debut on their own relatively smoothly so I guess it could go either way.

But if the new CD's already been recorded, could we pretty please have som info about it? Length? Number of songs? Song titles? Musical direction ...

Man, I'm starving here ... throw me a bone.