CD Production

Gadlor

Herald of Homoerotic Fury
Aug 10, 2002
Aruba
I just started doing the final parts of producing my bands cd (designing the cd cover, finding someone to print the insert, finding the right cds and seeing if I can get them printed on...) and now I see why it's a good idea to sign with a record company. :)

Cuz wow, I'm spending a lot of money. :lol: And I didn't even do half the things I intended to (Like get a custom design put on the cd...)

Anyone else tried to produce a cd before? Or had one produced by a company?

I'd just thought I'd see if anyone has had a similar experience to me.

:cry: I spent a lot of money on buying the cds and the cases and the special paper for the covers and everything...

And I got a new burner too. :D I suckered my parents into it. Bahahahahaha.

:cry:

Well, at least my final product will look pretty decent. If anyone wants to check out the cover...

Cover!

The title of the cd is X-Rated, and the band is called The Value of X, if you couldn't get that from the cover. I hope most people will be able to.

hmm..... i agree with SD2, man.

even i could knock something like that up in 5 mins and im useless at art & design :lol:

why dont u ask if some1 on the board will do it for u?? im sure some1 can help.

Actually I did it in 30 seconds. :D

And I'm not trying to get it to look absolutely perfect...

I have a deadline (3 hours from now :lol: ) and the other people like it (they're not used to the awesome art usually on metal cds..) so it'll do for the first cd for a garage band.