Any News?

Roddoliver

Jul 8, 2004
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Next month the site will complete 1 year without news update. How are the plans for the live album? And what about Chris, is he still with the band? I don't know what is coming after this live album, but if it follows the quality of Mechanized Warfare and Casting The Stones, nothing can go wrong.

Indeed. It's almost strangely quiet.. Hopefully there will be some great news soon: Like a finished live-album/dvd, a new studioalbum and some touring, hopefully a visit to Europe, and especially Sweden, even though that might be a bit of a strecht, unfortunetly.

I hung out with Harry and John last week, Harry's cover band "Mother Load" played a show. They talked about possibly planning some Panzer & Titan Force warm up gigs here in CO, either in Denver or Colorado Springs. Also I think there may be some new recorded Titan Force material some day. Harry did not give me any details, but said he had been in the studio where we recorded "The Battle Cry of Freedom" with him. Also, Harry really wants Bob Parduba's set at KIT to be really cool, at least 5 songs long including your favorites from Chain of Command. Even the covers will rock, I will not spoil what they will be, but between the 2 Panzer lineups and TF covering a couple of classic metal songs it will truly rock!!! It's gonna be awesome!!!

How can you leave Jag Panzer to play with Nevermore? I mean it's nonsense! It's HEAVY METAL THE AMERICAN WAY against WELL PLAYED NOISE!