Any of you bought the new Destruction?

AsModEe

also known as ass-mode
Feb 13, 2004
Québec City
I saw it in HMV, but I didn't know if it was worth my money so I didn't get it. What are you thoughts?

MajestikMøøse said:
Haha you shop at HMV.
LOL I'M SO DUMB.

Seriously, fuck off. I usually order from The End, but this weekend I was shopping in the mall and went there to see what they got. They actually have cds The End has not. It's probably not your cause in your City, but here HMV has a huge metal section with tons of bands because metal is its best seller.

I only go into HMV when they have a sale on, with the sales I can sometimes get a CD for 20 bucks, which is cheaper than ordering it online (cause I gotta convert US to Canadarian and add in shipping and duty)

MajestikMøøse said:
If The End doesn't have something, you can still probably find it somewhere else online without having to sell your kidneys.
:lol: yeah I know, but I feel too lazy to look for online sellers which I never really entirely trust.

New Destruction isn't very good, especially in comparison to their rediculously awsome records of the past. Also if you don't have the old stuff, don't let people tell you that the albums with Harry suck, because he fuckin' rulesss.