Bought the new album!

AsModEe

also known as ass-mode
Feb 13, 2004
Québec City
I didn't even know it was out! I was at the hmv and bang it was there!

I'm listening to track 1 right now... pretty good!!!! If the rest is like that, it's definately a 9 on 10

I must buy this album at ONCE!!!

Exclamation.jpg

after some listens I can say it's definately a 8 on 10! But they give a poster with the cd, so it's a 9 :D

I found rapture in a used cd store about a month ago, id never heard of the dudes before but I was blown away. I definitely have to pick up the new albums

aye it's definately better than rapture... the more I listen to it the more I like it. Heck, it'll be on my top 10 for this year!

9/10, even without the poster.

AsModEe said:
well you should beautiful lady! Too bad this album doesn't receive the publicity it deserves.

Yes..strange that the best bands don't get the credit they deserve...

I just bought Rapture a few weeks ago and it was really great!!! Also, I heard a liitle bit of the new album, and was going to but it instantly, when suddenly, I saw the price. Since being in a thrid-world country means everything is more expensive, the price of the CD was $25 (US)!!!! :OMG: I was like crap...I've to find another place to buy my records... Amazon ($17), anyone?

Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood said:
Yes..strange that the best bands don't get the credit they deserve...

I just bought Rapture a few weeks ago and it was really great!!! Also, I heard a liitle bit of the new album, and was going to but it instantly, when suddenly, I saw the price. Since being in a thrid-world country means everything is more expensive, the price of the CD was $25 (US)!!!! :OMG: I was like crap...I've to find another place to buy my records... Amazon ($17), anyone?
do like the lioness, order it online, you'll get it for 12$ US.

^ I actually ordered it from Amazon because i had some "store credit" over there
and needed to order some DVDs as Xmas gifts... sooooo I'm still
waiting for it to be shipped to mijn huis :Spin:

(and I really really can't wait to hear it already!)

Dead_Lioness said:
^ I actually ordered it from Amazon because i had some "store credit" over there
and needed to order some DVDs as Xmas gifts... sooooo I'm still
waiting for it to be shipped to mijn huis :Spin:

(and I really really can't wait to hear it already!)

Damn you! :yuk: :) .

How do you get the store credits?

Is it the same price at The End Records?

at the end records you get most cds at prices going from 9$ to 15$. Considering Dragonlord status, I would say it'll cost you around 11$.

Dead_Lioness said:
Something I returned and I had store credit...
it was only 11.95...

and btw, I got it today! :hotjump:

BUUUUU!!! :yuk: .

Lucky you:) . I'll have to wait a while before I can buy it (Ich habe keine Geld).