Hey Wolftribe

I actually haven't played it yet. But it has two cast members from Battlestar Galactica, and Billy Dee Williams (or as he will always be known to me, Lando), which makes my geek muscle throb with passion. Gameplay looks pretty sweet too, so i'm definitely getting it soon.

C&C Games always had really lousy gameplay (perhaps excepting the first one), but their stories were always awesome.

EDIT: although the storylines got real whack after the first game of each universe also.

never watched Battlestar Galactica, is it worth watching?

Indeed, especially the first two seasons and most of the third season. I know people (including my dad) who aren't even into SciFi who love the show. Great characters, plot, and even some decent acting which is basically unheard of in SciFi. Ya gotta watch the miniseries first, which is great as well.

MajestikMøøse;6034713 said:
C&C Games always had really lousy gameplay (perhaps excepting the first one), but their stories were always awesome.

EDIT: although the storylines got real whack after the first game of each universe also.

CC gameplay was way too simplistic. If you want a real strategy game, play Supreme Commander or Rome: Total War.

Man, Rome: Total War sure is an awesome game.

MajestikMøøse;6034713 said:

I thought Tiberian Sun was pretty fun, and the newer CnC Generals isnt bad. Fuck Red Alert 2, of course.

The only thing I recognized was Rome: Total War, which I can't play because my computer sucks the dong of an endowed African American.

Indeed, especially the first two seasons and most of the third season. I know people (including my dad) who aren't even into SciFi who love the show. Great characters, plot, and even some decent acting which is basically unheard of in SciFi. Ya gotta watch the miniseries first, which is great as well.

I'll keep an eye on it. Never really bothered with series cept with 24 and Lost, nor do I really have the time to follow a show on TV. I'm forced to buy the full season if I want to watch it.

if you ever spend money on it, buy the full pack with the Barbarian Invasions expansion. Being an invading barbarian is totaly metal and ungay.

Holy crap, now I really want to play CC3

27518849_1a7ca01c9a.jpg