Hey Wolftribe

Holy crap, now I really want to play CC3

27518849_1a7ca01c9a.jpg

yes hurray for tricia helfer in playboy. I think they should have made her set cylon-themed, though.

explanation: there is a new strategy game out that is called Command and Conquer 3 (CC3) and in that game there are many real-action cutscenes explaining the plot. Wolftribe's sig is a picture of one of the cutscenes, in which you can see this amazingly beautiful lady and she seems to be one of the main character or so.

The only RTS I've played lately is Company of Heroes. Machine gunners, snipers, AT guns, and paratroopers are all I need. Fuck vehicles.

And speaking of Total War, did anyone buy Medieval 2: Total War? I never got around to it.

I played it Medieval 2. Its awesome, pretty much the same as RTW only with a lot better graphics. Its really cool, but because of the hightened graphics the battles ran shittily on my computer, even with the graphics turned all the way down. If the battles ran fine, it would be better than RTW. My computers not that impressive though, so with a decent setup it may run well.