Any Opeth fans go to G3 concert?

metal4444metal

New Metal Member
Apr 30, 2003
oregon
Visit site
I couldn't make the Portland, OR show. I saw G3 two years ago in Denver, CO. It is one sweet show!

I am also excited for the Jagermeister Music Tour 11/26 and Nevermore/Dimmu Borgir/COB 11/29 in Portland, OR.

See you in the pit!

metal4444metal said:
I couldn't make the Portland, OR show. I saw G3 two years ago in Denver, CO. It is one sweet show!

I am also excited for the Jagermeister Music Tour 11/26 and Nevermore/Dimmu Borgir/COB 11/29 in Portland, OR.

See you in the pit!

I went this year, it was an excellent show.

I saw it in Denver this year, it was awesome!!! Yngwie smashed a strat, Vai played a triple neck JEM, and Satriani pissed all over the other two's sets......what more could ya ask for???

BTW, Im also going to try to catch Dimmu, CoB, Nevermore, and Hypocrisy.

Leper_/-\ffinity said:
I saw it in Denver this year, it was awesome!!! Yngwie smashed a strat, Vai played a triple neck JEM, and Satriani pissed all over the other two's sets......what more could ya ask for???

BTW, Im also going to try to catch Dimmu, CoB, Nevermore, and Hypocrisy.

you....you're trying to copy me!

lol, anyway i'm doing the exact same thing. But yngwie didn't smash it. Actually I thought he was pretty annoying, outdated, and totally blown away by the other two. Vai was the most impressive (3 neck guitar, playing all 3 necks, the 3 guitar players playing each others guitars ect), and Satriani is the downright god...yngwie just seemed out of place to me. I loved the jam at the end though, and Satriani's bass player...besides being amazing at bass and actually showing up yngwie on it...did a fucking killer vocal job for La Grange.

as for dimmu, cob ect.....woooooooo! finally get to see CoB!