Any room for improvement

My God....:OMG: Are you seriuous about criticism? Not from me. I only wish I had the talent to make recordings like this.

Hey man.

The mix is pretty muddy, guitars and snare in particularly bad. Snare doesn't pop out in a nice way. Sure someone will wade in with some more comments. That's a good place to start though

I am not satisfied with the guitars as well. I always struggle with the midrange ... a constant battle. Any tips to that area are highly welcome ;))

keep the posts coming ..

damn. this sounds so solid man.
guitars could be a little clearer but that might just be my taste.
it's seriously so sick.

I am not satisfied with the guitars as well. I always struggle with the midrange ... a constant battle. Any tips to that area are highly welcome ;))

keep the posts coming ..

I think the tone is nice, it's just muddy, try high passing it a bit. I usually do up to 90Hz depending on the track. It's a solid mix

It's high passed an 120 already. I think the muddyness you refer to is coming from the distorted bass track that's blended underneath. In my opinion there is to much in the 500-800 area in general will have to revisit that region for sure.

thanks everybody keep them coming

i think the guitars get a bit lost, and it seems like everything is struggling to stand out, maybe it's over-compressed or something cause it sounds squashed or maybe too much reverb.
but there's definitely room for improvement, this could sound really tight if you fix that