Any short-haired, formal dressed folks going?

Tegmentum

New Metal Member
Aug 8, 2006
AL
Hi all,

The line-up this year looks fantastic. The last ProgPower I caught was II when Balance of Power, Ark, Nightingale, Symphony X et all played and it was quite possibly my favorite concert yet.

Just wondering, any "preppy" looking business types going? :lol: I fall into this look and I got the impression a lot of folks last time thought I stumbled in the wrong building.

-S

I have short hair too, and consider myself rather clean-cut. And though I do own nice cloths, those stay at home for PP. I pretty much just bring concert shirts(not sure why since i just buy more at the show), and something to sleep in.

At ProgPower USA 2.0, I wore a Trans-Siberian Orchestra polo one of the nights.

That's a far cry from the Bathory t-shirt I wore last year. ;)

I leave business at work, as soon as I hit the door... You'll find many people that fit that mold at PPUSA, but we just trade our Polo's in for Metal T-Shirts :kickass:

Bear

Tegmentum said:
Hi all,
Just wondering, any "preppy" looking business types going? :lol: I fall into this look and I got the impression a lot of folks last time thought I stumbled in the wrong building.

-S
There is a dress code at metal concerts? :OMG: :zombie: :p

- if there ever was one, I've been breaking it all my life in more ways than I can remember. :heh: :headbang:

Nah, definitely not a dress code.. just curious who else fits this mold. :) I certainly have nothing against wearing Metal clothing as it can be great promotion and even a conversation starter.

short-haired with touches of grey, yes... but I once was the proud owner of a mullet! :headbang:

and I'll be sporting various concert shirts - probably my Therion/Lemuria shirt on Friday and the PPUSA VII shirt on Saturday, unless I can find a Pyramaze shirt before then.

I guess you might say have kinda short hair. No tattoos and will probably just wear jeans and a pull over casual dress shirt, damm i feel like a girl talking about what i might wear :).

Tegmentum said:
Nah, definitely not a dress code.. just curious who else fits this mold. :) I certainly have nothing against wearing Metal clothing as it can be great promotion and even a conversation starter.

I usually wear t-shirts without printing and blue jeans. I even *gasp* wear pastels if I feel like it.

I think there are plenty who fit the mold... it's a come (mostly) as you are type of show. ;)

Tegmentum said:
Hi all,

The line-up this year looks fantastic. The last ProgPower I caught was II when Balance of Power, Ark, Nightingale, Symphony X et all played and it was quite possibly my favorite concert yet.

-S
No golf shirts and khakis at the festival for me. Only T-shirts and jeans!:headbang: :loco:

I am trading in my business suit and tie, for jeans and a PYRAMAZE shirt/NIGHTMARE RECORDS shirt for the weekend, and yes i have short hair also, but i do wear earrings sometimes at work but mostly not.