Any South Florida Tour Dates?

Unca Kev

Bass Player & Music Pimp
Mar 17, 2004
Fort Lauderdale
I just found out about The Iron Maidens tonight, so forgive my ignorance, but is there any chance that they might play a gig in South Florida? There should be no problem getting any venue, that they'd play at, to be packed!

spideyjg said:
Where did you hear of them Kevin?

Jim
Inadvertently from another UM forum (Prog Power USA) that linked a myspace page. Aja is listed as a friend of someone else's/or some band's myspace page (I forgot now). I checked out her page and saw that she did a song with Clarence, of whom a couple friends (one plays drums for him) of mine know. So I checked out her songs and webpage and saw that she sang for The Iron Maidens (of whom I had never heard of before). So I just had to check out that webiste and then ended up here. It's funny how I can go from one UM forum and end up back on another! :lol:

hahah supports the kevin bacon theory lol - welcome kev! we're working on the east coast, and yeah florida is a hot spot for metal huh \m/

Unca Kev said:
Inadvertently from another UM forum (Prog Power USA) that linked a myspace page. Aja is listed as a friend of someone else's/or some band's myspace page (I forgot now). I checked out her page and saw that she did a song with Clarence, of whom a couple friends (one plays drums for him) of mine know. So I checked out her songs and webpage and saw that she sang for The Iron Maidens (of whom I had never heard of before). So I just had to check out that webiste and then ended up here. It's funny how I can go from one UM forum and end up back on another! :lol:
Welcome :wave: That's a riot, Unca Kev! Who woulda thunk it?
We've had a lot of requests for FL - pray to the booking gods and let's hope they hear ya!

Air Raid Siren said:
Welcome :wave: That's a riot, Unca Kev! Who woulda thunk it?
We've had a lot of requests for FL - pray to the booking gods and let's hope they hear ya!
Prays to the booking gods really loud :worship: :p