Any Swedish ppl help plz?

Lithium

Gr1m R34p0r
Aug 13, 2005
I really wanna know how to say:

''Hey, you should really listen to In Flames instead of that shitty punk music''

Or something like that/similar....can some swede please spell this, and then add or write down the way to pronounce it?

For those of u wonderin: I have this swedish friend who listens to shitty punk and I wanna get him to listen to In Flames.

Thanks!

Lithium said:
For those of u wonderin: I have this swedish friend who listens to shitty punk and I wanna get him to listen to In Flames.

Thanks!

i would never gess that :Smug:

^ Hah hah... if you want I can get my girlfriend to translate that for you... I'm not good enough at Swedish to do that yet... if you don't have an answer by the time I see her later today i'll help you out... but I know your friend speaks English so why not just say it?

Lithium said:
I really wanna know how to say:

''Hey, you should really listen to In Flames instead of that shitty punk music''

Or something like that/similar....can some swede please spell this, and then add or write down the way to pronounce it?

Thanks!

My my, at waterloo napoleon did surrender
Oh yeah, and I have met my destiny in quite a similar way
The history book on the shelf
Is always repeating itself.

:zombie:

Welcome to your nightmaaaarrreee, you just can't walk away,
It's time for you to choose your fate, you just can't let it lay.

Gotta love that song:headbang:

TheSeldomlaid said:
"Hej, din jävla punkare! Lyssna på In Flames, det är bättre!"

Or something :p

Yeah that sounds about right.. Dunno how to pronounce the shit though =/

Bloody scalpel.. wtf are you talking about:D haha.. yeah..

"Hej, din jävla punkare! Lyssna på In Flames, det är bättre!"

Heey, din as in dinner.. jävla( ä as in the a in ass:D).. aah.. this is going to take for ever:D hahahah

Jevvla damp