Any word on an Allen/Lande III CD yet?

I'd like another Allen & Lande album, even though my favorite track of theirs (Hunter's Night) contains no Lande!

On a separate note, while I haven't heard the latest two Avantasia albums, the only track I can get into from The Scarecrow is the title track (which is an excellent song). Is Russ on this album, or only the latest two?

I'd like another Allen & Lande album, even though my favorite track of theirs (Hunter's Night) contains no Lande!

On a separate note, while I haven't heard the latest two Avantasia albums, the only track I can get into from The Scarecrow is the title track (which is an excellent song). Is Russ on this album, or only the latest two?

Look at the two "most popular" comments on that video's page. For some reason, this makes me incredibly angry. Really, for some reason I'm genuinely upset.

Last edited by a moderator:
can't say these 2 new ones are ... well, good. kiske and allen are the two big +, rest is mediocre. and kiske is not what he used to be.

This is from March 1st from Mat Sinner
Magnus Karlsson’s third album with Russell Allen and Jorn Lande titled “Allen/Lande III” is mixed at the moment by Achim Koehler with the supporting ears of Mat & Magnus. More updates soon!

Too bad their was no Allen in the trailer, but Im guessing that means the second will be entirely Russell-Centric.

Not a bad song either

"Showdown" Allen-Lande project is available for pre-order on Amazon now, both as disc and MP3 download. Type in Russell Allen's name at the top and it comes up. Enjoy! (I still don't own "Revenge" yet.)