Anybody familiar with Kansas City?

When I lived in Overland park for a year or so we lived next to a donut shop kind of on a hill.

One day I went out for a smoke and there was some guy behind the donut shop pissing. Since I was kind of behind a fence, he didn't see me. But I sure as shit saw him. Of course I hollered at him to stop. The guy jumped, but kept peeing as he looked around. I kept yelling at him to stop peeing. (Not that I really cared, but just to spook him). After he finished, he walked into the back of the donut shop.

Needless to say, I lost the urge to check out the place.

Oh, and I love "The Paseo". It was something that stuck with me. It's not a street or a road or anything of the sorts, it's just The Paseo.

-MetalRose

Donut place in Overland Park? Probably a Lamar's or Krispy Kreme both are delcious.

I think u are the only one that loves The Paseo other then the crack dealers, the crack buyers, hookers, and buyers of hookers

Unfortunately, our scene blows. Every once in a while we get some good shows, but typically KC will get skipped. Plenty of places to see bands just not metal bands. Tulsa is about 5 hours, Saint Louis is 4, Des Moines is 4, Chicago is about 9, Minneapolis is about 7, Denver is 10, so yeah u gotta drive some times for good shows.

Biffle....at least Megadeth/Slayer/Testament will come through. They just announced a new date (Aug 23rd) for this tour stopping at Cap Fed Park @Sandstone, Kansas City, KS. Know anything about this place?

Biffle....at least Megadeth/Slayer/Testament will come through. They just announced a new date (Aug 23rd) for this tour stopping at Cap Fed Park @Sandstone, Kansas City, KS. Know anything about this place?

I didnt see that somehow though my internet is the suck today. That is KC's amphitheater seats about 5k or so and has great sound!!! I wonder how much the best tickets will be? I know for bands like 311 I have paid about 40 for almost front but Journey was 125, I am hoping to get tickets for about 70 for excellent seats

Nope dont waste your money, the people that are putting it on are the same people that stole everybody's money from Rock Gone Wild fiasco last summer in iowa

Ok...I have started my new gig down here in Olathe. I will be renting some space in a house with a couple other Garmin guys located just off of 151st near Black Bob Park. It's a sweet deal cuz I will have garage space which means I can bring down my motorcycles....woo hoo!