Anybody going to both this and ProgPowerUSA?

bwrightson

Feb 17, 2006
Charlotte, NC
I am getting psyched for ProgPowerUSA where I will get a preview of Threshold and Firewind, and was wandering if anybody else who is going to ProgPowerScandinavia will also be there?

Thanks,
Bill :kickass:

Proud sponsor of Threshold for ProgPowerUSA

This is my 7th PPUSA, and my first as a VIP sponsor (for Threshold) so I am really excited this year.

It will also be exciting to then go to Europe a month later for your new festival.

Then I have to repair the giant hole in my wallet!

I bought a ticket for PPUSA but couldn't afford the flights so had to sell it.

I'm one million percent at PPScan though. Wouldn't miss it for the world :) Plus I get to see Firewind the weekend before in Spain at Senderos Del Rock Festival in Zaragoza.

xx Kirsty

I had planned on going to this, but now there is no way I can afford the plane ticket, so like Wacken earlier this year, I will have to miss this fest.

So did you Intromental boys have fun? :)

Definitely. At least from what I can remember, haha. Great festival, huge party every night and lots of wonderful people.

My sis and I had a GREAT time! :saint:

Of course you had a great time. You met me! :)

I hope you and your sister will enjoy Copenhagen just as much. We'll do our best to make your time here in Denmark just as fun.

c.

Hahahahaha :lol:

Okay, here's a better one: of course you had a great time, you were drunk all of it :)

c.
oh, you are in for it. like YOU can judge the drunkeness of others? please! just for that, I will be drinking more than EVER in Copenhagen and you'll have to FORCEFULLY remove me from the venue if you dare. I'll show you drunk!!!!!!!!! :heh:

oh, you are in for it. like YOU can judge the drunkeness of others? please! just for that, I will be drinking more than EVER in Copenhagen and you'll have to FORCEFULLY remove me from the venue if you dare. I'll show you drunk!!!!!!!!! :heh:

Baah, I don't need to remove you from the venue (at least, I won't need to use force, haha). I will just lock you in one of the rooms there till you're sobered up - remember, I have the keys :)

c.