Anybody hear of that Black Metal fighting game?

Utuk Xul

Demon Spawn
Feb 13, 2002
The 9th level of Hell
Visit site
Saw it once on a message board. Some dude was trying to make it. I remember funny shit like dead shooting himself in the beginning of the match and Mortiis sending his opponent "through a stargate". Funny shit. Someone must have heard of something as retarded as this?

I recall the Count did have a stabbing move. This was actually going to be a real game, some dude was looking for programmers, artists, etc to help. I am taking Comp Sci, but i can't help because I suck at programming. I can't find a link anywhere on the net.

hey Jesus would be a great final enemy
maybe you have to fight your way up to heaven and then fight some christian metal band members
:lol:

lmfao!!! some one must make this game! I could just picture the hours of entertainment this would bring black metallers, and Dani Filth must me included for entertainment values, ah the many fun filled hours I would have kicking the fuck out of dani filth for thinking he was black metal hehe.:lol: :lol: :lol:

You could have Varg morph into a Satanist, then into a heathen, then into a Nazi, because in ten years, he's preached about all of the above. He was far left, then he went far right. Now he went back so far left that I think he wound back up on the right. If there's anything worse than a Jesus freak it's a wishy-washy satanist. At least the Jesus freak stays with one conviction, however hypocritical it may be.