Anybody order from HevyDevy.com?

to the question : yeah , many times. seems its all good coments about HDR merchendising system here. and it deserves it , its the best 1 i saw yet. i got the holliday card as well , its all in the same line , genius artist , genius label (always awesome production on the albums) and genius merchendising , ill probally get a DTB t-shirt as well soon (when ill order the new album of course)

I just did another big order. I finally got about all of his CDs... full length ones anyways. Well I don't have them yet, but I will soon enough.

I ordered:

Strapping Young Lad - Heavy as a Really Heavy Thing
Punky Bruster - Cooked on Phonics
Zimmer's Hole - Legion of Flames
Devin Townsend - Ass-Sordid Demos
Devin Townsend - Official Bootleg Video
DTB t-shirt
SYL Toque(Hey, it's the cold season)

Hell yeah. My package came today. I got the 4 CDs, the shirt, and toque... They sent a note with it saying the video was on Backorder and that they'll send it when it arrives. I also got a glossy promo pic of Dev signed by him, plus a sticker for the new Strapping Young Lad album.. it's a sticker of the new cover.

Originally posted by EvilGenius
If you buy anything from Canada, unless it's blackmarket of course, you have to pay our GST (government services tax I believe) tax, which is 0.07% of your purchase.

:mad: :mad: here in france the VAT is 20 % of the total amount, and you can add many more taxes , Fuck 'em all :mad: :mad:

I finally got around to ordering the Christeen EP and No Sleep 'Til Bedtime. :p Now I have all the Devy cd ordering out of the way and am ready for the new ones! :D

Originally posted by EvilGenius
If you buy anything from Canada, unless it's blackmarket of course, you have to pay our GST (government services tax I believe) tax, which is 0.07% of your purchase. It might not seem like much, but the fucker's have no right to do so considering all of the other taxes we pay with our income. In other words, yes, there will be a tax (because I believe you'd be buying fromCanada if you ordered something from HevyDevy.com).

No, no tax. It's already included in the price. So really, the CD costs $15 plus tax. Compared to CD stores here, that's the best price EVER!... heh.

I got the DTB hoodie today! It's sweet but a word of warning; I was worried about it running small, so I ordered an XXL instead of an XL, and the hoodies fit huge. Go with your normal size.

Oh, and I ordered Sunday, and it arrived today (Thrusday). So pretty fast, if you live in North America.