• Somewhere in between

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Dave Pybus song, nuff said.

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
its a fake
ok?
let that be an end to it.
not the kind of thing i usually do. i aways prefered the lyrics to shroud of false. they were me fave

If there was a video for it, and mTV actually would have played it, I bet all the Stain fans would have lapped it up.

Anyone remember the 2000 Milwaukee Metalfest show, when Dave couldn't remember the words to Halloween, and just kept saying "dead cats hanging from poles" over and over again?

when i got judgement i liked some songs up to the title track, then from 'dont look too far' to the end i never paid attention to these songs, cause i didnt like the music and i couldnt relate to the lyrics at all. i still cant. i still think some of the first 8 songs on 'judgement' could have been really good with proper lyrics. i was relieved when i heard 'release', 'underworld', 'barriers' and 'temporary peace' and im looking forward to the next one.

I'll have to put one thing straight, I love "Judgement". The first 8 songs and "Emotional winter" are amazing, you don't like "Emotional winter", Mehdi? The only problem I have is that the beginning sounds very simular (better but simular) to Pink Floyds "Marooned".

bout me vote. i voted for cheese. not the self pity in fact (haha) :ill: but there wasnt a good option for me. aah im missing the great old polls. some of you still know...

Allan said:
I'll have to put one thing straight, I love "Judgement". The first 8 songs and "Emotional winter" are amazing, you don't like "Emotional winter", Mehdi? The only problem I have is that the beginning sounds very simular (better but simular) to Pink Floyds "Marooned".

the music of 'emotional winter' is alright, quite moody and that, but like compared to 'inner silence' or 'temporary peace', its not as good imo. and the lyrics i really dont like, the title itself gets me nervous.