Anyone buying the VIP package?

sufferer

Feb 18, 2002
St. Petersburg, FL
Got my ticket for their Orlando show but not going to get the VIP. It's not the money for me it's just that I met them backstage on the Stomp tour and they were all cool as hell. I was just so nervous that it made it miserable for me, I can't help it. I'm just that way, met some other bands too that I admire and it's just too stressful. Anyone getting it?

If I was able to, I wouldn't even think twice about getting it... times are beyond lean for me right now. Adding injury to insult (yes, injury on top of insult) I'm prolly going to have to miss the stop near me. I've never seen Anthrax, and it pains me beyond description to have to miss this.

Been wanting to see OR meet them for 20 years. Euphoria was my first metal album so it's a real big deal for me. I did meet Frankie when he was in Helmet... dude is a stand up guy.

Horrible timing though. Maybe they can swing through in 2 years with another VIP deal???

I'm going to the Orlando show too. We are making a weekend out of it with the theme parks and the whole bit. My wife and I considered getting the VIP package but ultimately decided against it. Maybe if it were more defined exactly what we were going to get from the meet and greet session I would do it. I did some reading around the web and found mixed reactions to previous meet and greets so I am not comfortable putting out the money in this economy.

I too will be at the Orlando show. Front row balcony. My moshing days are way behind me and I'm bringing the wife for her first Anthrax show. I have seen Anthrax 8 or 9 times and have met them 4 times. Once with Joey and three times with John. I'm on the fence for the VIP, for the $160.00 it will cost for two tickets. Already spent $210.00 for two reserved seats. They are twice as much as the floor. I wish I knew more as to what you really get. My wife did a Live Nation VIP and all she got was a group photo with like 20 other people. Personal cameras and cell phones had to be checked at the door and no autographs. That was $400.00 and she got a code to go on-line to download the photo.

Wow cool we're all going to the Hard Rock Live, I got a floor ticket so plan to get there way early and make the front barracade. I ordered my ticket with the pre-sell code and had it deducted from my account right away, still haven't received my ticket though. You guys got yours?

I think we got ours. I have to check with the wife. Pretty sure I remember them coming though. I also used the presale code.

I think we got ours. I have to check with the wife. Pretty sure I remember them coming though. I also used the presale code.
I just got a call from ticketmaster today saying my ticket was returned to them, some kind of error. This happened the last time I bought a ticket, I just have to call them. I'm glad the show isn't till October.

it looks like their won't be Big 4-shows in the states in the near future, weren't there rumours of Kirk Hammett saying that they would bring it to the states?