Anyone ever wonder where Metal might be in 50years time?

were all gonna be like once there was a good band there name was children of bodom....... ive never thought about the question but its a good one probly gonna be some fucked up shit good stuff

yeah but how many more styles can evole or develop or transfor or pop out maybe pop tart that would be good right now mmmm pop tart or maybe meat pie i would see why not a meat pie or maybe peat pie and pop tard im gonna add some ice tea horray for ice tea and joints tomorow and saturday

In the next 50 years music will copy older bands like supertramp ie. Gym Class Heroes (gayest band ever period) stealing 'Take a look at my girlfriend' and using it as a song(and not as a cover). Ask someone who likes that horrific band who sung that song originally and they'll say GCH because they're fucking dumbasses.

Music's gonna suck, check out "Hell yea" its got mudvaynes singer:puke: , Vinny paul abbott :)rock: ) but the rest of the band is gay :erk:

In 50 years, it's gonna be so different i can tell. Knowing most of my family will be gone, culture will change dramatically.

i already wondered what will happen when every riff possibal on guitar has been played will they bring out new guitars maybe or sue people 1000000 every day thats what i wanna be when i grow up

Me and my brother were talking about this the other day! We figured, if we think our music is at its heaviest now, and the drumming and shit is as fast as it can be, then whats gonna happen?
Haha and we were like "Our kids are going to listen to Bodom and Necrophagist and be like 'HAHAHA WTF IS THIS SOFT SHIT?'" :lol:

It is something to ponder. Maybe it'll just remain the same...

i hope its that way to.

but technically "metal" is pretty young right now, and its sure as hell not done growing. i mean blues and shit has been around for at least over 100 years eh? metal only bout 30 or whatever, dont feel like thinking about it. so its gonna change a lot, but its not going to be gone or anything and theres allways new shit to make up

Man I kinda feel privelaged to be living in pretty much the first generations of metal :D

I think theres a chance that it won't be too different from now. Cause look at classical, thats been around for like 200years or something? and people still play it to this day. So there's hope I guess :D

Haha, this is a pretty funny topic, but cool all the same. Honestly, I don't know what will happen in 50 years and I don't care. I mean, I'll experience it when it comes around, if I'm still around that is. All I know is that I'll be listening to the same music I do now when I'm old because hell, if I like it now, why won't I like it then? And if my grandkids ever came up to me and asked me about it, I'd tell 'em all about it whether they're interested or not, haha. Then just let 'em make up their own minds from there.