Anyone going to DT in stockholm?

Originally posted by rahvin
oh, by all means, yes! yes!, come here, let me get down on my knees and thank you by washing your feet! :p :p

rahvin.
Cool, i like being taken care of. :p

Originally posted by The Mule
Anyway, what is this UM name-tag thing(...)

Erhmm, I guess I'm the one to blame about this. It is nothing more (or less) spectacular than something I made for myself and the other DT-forum members, who would participate in the Fed Med Kärlek -festival in Uppsala last summer (At the Gates and Phyre, to be exact). I just thought it would be nice if we could be immediately recognized as members of this forum by anyone (the members of the band, for example). As it turned out to be pretty funny, I thought that anyone here going to any DT-gig should wear one as well.

The name-tag itself is pretty simple - it has the new Dark Tranquillity -logo and then the text: official forum member ___________ (you can type your name on the line). You can see one on my shirt at Salamurhaaja's DT-forum members picture page.

-Villain

villain's already taking care of the whole survivor process, i wouldn't presume he's got so much more free time on his hands. i'd say all those with some good forum-related idea just go ahead and work on it if/when they can. it'll surely be appreciated. :)

rahvin.

@Sunjammer: Maybe you should add a special detail if the person is Finnish, so the others get a warning to run away :D

A couple of tag suggestions BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough*

@Villain: Thank you. I appreciate it.

@all: There are two versions of the name tag. The one displayed above is in [geek mode] 10 x 6 centimeters at 72 dpi (dots per inch) and ready to just download by right-clicking. The other version is also 10 x 6 centimeters, but at 150 dpi, which gives a way better result when printing. [/geek mode] If you're interested, I'll post the 150 dpi version as well. :)

@Sun: It's very nice, well done, almost the way i imagined it. :)

Siren (who won't be using one at least for a looong more time..)