Anyone going to DT in stockholm?

@Siren: Thank you very much. Happy you like it. :)

For the ones who haven't figured it out already, you should write your name on the black line. :p ;)

@Silentjohan: I'm mailing you and Villain the name tag right now. Be sure to wear the name tag so we'll be able to spot eachother at the concert. :)

cheers Sunjammer!
I'm gonna go with the small seized tag....

My plane is leaving in a couple of hours...well,well, hope to see all you guys there!

Originally posted by Sunjammer
Okay, I've finally finished a suggestion for the name tag. How's this?

nametag_72dpi_10x6cm.jpg

nice!

Well, I'm back home from the concert. Quick recap: Came there, bought me a longsleeve, listened to Griffin. Too rough and uncut for me. Spotted Silentjohan in the crowd and joined up with him and his friend. Heard Sinergy. Better than Griffin, yet not my cup of tea. Spotted At The Gates (or his doppelganger... ;)). Dark Tranquillity came on stage at 9:30pm and played for about 1h 45 min. Mostly songs from Projector, Haven and Damage Done, but a couple of older songs as well. The guys were in great shape and gave us, IMO, an astonishing show.

@DT: Great show, guys. Keep 'em coming! :)

Well, I'm back home from the concert. Quick recap: Came there, bought me a longsleeve, listened to Griffin. Too rough and uncut for me. Spotted Silentjohan in the crowd and joined up with him and his friend. Heard Sinergy. Better than Griffin, yet not my cup of tea. Spotted At The Gates (or his doppelganger... ;)). Dark Tranquillity came on stage at 9:30pm and played for about 1h 45 min. Mostly songs from Projector, Haven and Damage Done, but a couple of older songs as well. The guys were in great shape and gave us, IMO, an astonishing show.

@DT: Great show, guys. Keep 'em coming! :)

Yep it was me. And they played 80 minutes/ 16 songs.
Took many photos, not all of them are great.

Originally posted by At The Gates
Yep it was me. And they played 80 minutes/ 16 songs.
Took many photos, not all of them are great.

Okay, okay. 80 minutes, not 105... My bad. Sorry. Didn't exactly time it...

Hmm, did you spot me and Silentjohan perhaps? ;) About those photos.. Would you mind showing those? :)

Edit: Saw Storken for a split second or so... ;)

Okay, okay. 80 minutes, not 105... My bad. Sorry. Didn't exactly time it...

Hmm, did you spot me and Silentjohan perhaps? ;) About those photos.. Would you mind showing those? :)

Edit: Saw Storken for a split second or so... ;)

don't think I saw you guys, but I met Ivan. Cheers!

I'll send them to Niklas next week. The band has seen them (on the camera only) so I hoep some of them are good enough to put on the site.