Anyone going to the Dublin gig?

Ok Pax you win fan of the year AGAIN !

Mate I can't do that, I'm afraid, April seems to be my gig month:

Cockney Rejects 8th April
Anthrax 10th April
Saxon 23rd April
Kaiser Chiefs 25th April

Now I know thats a normal "gig" week for you, but come on the rest of us are human and not full on "METAL MILITIA !"

Plus throw in the footie and I'm proper fcuked !

I hope to be going to all 5 gigs including Dublin (if I can save enough spondulicks as I am skint at the moment !!). How much was the flight from Manchester ? Have you started booking accommodation yet ? The Smooth Hound website is good: http://www.s-h-systems.co.uk/
Cheers and see you on tour !!
Rooooooocccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,
Goss.

Fingers said:
Ok Pax you win fan of the year AGAIN !

Mate I can't do that, I'm afraid, April seems to be my gig month:

Cockney Rejects 8th April
Anthrax 10th April
Saxon 23rd April
Kaiser Chiefs 25th April

Now I know thats a normal "gig" week for you, but come on the rest of us are human and not full on "METAL MILITIA !"

Plus throw in the footie and I'm proper fcuked !

Cockney Rejects nice one mate.Let me know what they were please mate.As for Dublin I was thinking of going but its looking unlikely now.
As for gigs Nashville Pussy are playing Leicester with Tokyo Dragons.

Fingers - You not going to the Limehouse Lizzy gig at the LA2 on 21st April?! I'll be at that one, especially as it's on my birthday!

Goss - I am going to all the Saxon shows except Norwich. Have booked air ticket and concert gig for Dublin, but haven't booked a hotel yet. My plane ticket was £66. Do you know of any hotels/b&b's close to the venue in Dublin? Have already tried Smoothhound but didn't have much luck, but I'll try again.

See you at Limehouse Lizzy, Paxoman !!! Anyone else going ? A friend of mine (Anne Marie Helder) sometimes supports them, not sure she will be playing there on 21st though.

I am also seeing Gorham and Sykes Thin Lizzy at Hammersmith on 30th March. Are you going to that one too ?

Cathy in Dublin is looking into accommodation near the venue and I will let you know what she recommends.

Can't wait for the Tour !! Roooooooooooooocccccccccckkkkkkkkkkk !

Cheers,

Goss.

WILKS said:
Cockney Rejects nice one mate.Let me know what they were please mate.As for Dublin I was thinking of going but its looking unlikely now.
As for gigs Nashville Pussy are playing Leicester with Tokyo Dragons.

Wilks the funniest thing is the Cockney Rejects are playing at West Ham ! :tickled:

By the way Stiff Little Fingers are touring in March although Brum seems to be the nearest gig to you. ;)

Paxoman said:
Fingers - You not going to the Limehouse Lizzy gig at the LA2 on 21st April?! I'll be at that one, especially as it's on my birthday!

Mate as its your Birthday, I'll do my best, (It would be good to see Greg H play live again, I haven't seen him in months) If I don't make the gig, I'll book some appts in town and maybe have a pint or two late afternoon, sort nearer the time. :loco:

P.S. I should now be able to receive e-mails

Cheers Fingers.Pax try Dunleargh not sure of the spelling dun-leer-y .Its the next port to Dublin and about 50% cheaper for digs and a train leaves every 20mins or so.

GOSS said:
See you at Limehouse Lizzy, Paxoman !!! Anyone else going ? A friend of mine (Anne Marie Helder) sometimes supports them, not sure she will be playing there on 21st though.

I am also seeing Gorham and Sykes Thin Lizzy at Hammersmith on 30th March. Are you going to that one too ?

Can't wait for the Tour !! Roooooooooooooocccccccccckkkkkkkkkkk !

Cheers,

Goss.

I'm going to Limehouse Lizzy :D The support act for them is a Bon Jovi tribute band, so says Paxoman's bro :)

We did notice that Thin Lizzy are playing in Manchester on 29th April, when we were buying our Saxon tickets - but I was kind of put off going, when the girl behind the counter said that the last time they played, they were really good - 'cos her DAD went!! She made us feel like a right pair of ageing rockers!! :erk: :bah: :lol:

That will be one hell of a week -

21/04/06 Limehouse Lizzy/Bon Jovi Trib in London
23/04/06 Saxon in London!!
24/04/06 Saxon in Wolverhampton!!
26/04/06 Saxon in Manchester!! (best city in the world! :) )
27/04/06 Saxon in Dublin!! (Paxoman only! :( )
29/04/06 Thin Lizzy in Manchester

Then a trip to the bank to take out a second mortgage! :lol:

We were at the Academy 2 last night, watching Soil - great little venue, can't wait to see Saxon playing there! :headbang: :headbang:

Goss - As Sammi said, apparently it is a Bon Jovi tribute band supporting Limehouse Lizzy. Not sure which one, hopefully By Jovi, cos they are meant to be quite good.

Fingers - OK mate, hopefully meet up for a few beers on the 21st if you don't actually make it to the gig.