Saxon in Belfast/Dublin

Sammi951

Sep 9, 2002
Hyde, Manchester
Visit site
Anyone going to either/both of these gigs? I have booked our flights to Belfast, got the gig tickets and booked the hotel for Belfast, just need to sort out getting from Belfast to Dublin (train or bus) and home again now! I just hope they don't go and cancel the tour now!! :D

Count me in!!...............Dublin that is, not booked my flight yet! But I'll row over if I have to!!

SAXONIZED said:
Count me in!!...............Dublin that is, not booked my flight yet! But I'll row over if I have to!!

Nice one mate! :headbang:

We still can't decide what to do about Dublin. We are thinking about getting the flight home from Dublin to Manchester at 5.45am on the Sunday. Does anyone know if the bus still runs to the airport all through the night?

The plan would be to go to Dublin from Belfast and not bother getting a hotel, go to the gig, have a few drinks after the gig, then go to the airport for the flight home. Have a few hours kip, then go to the Manchester gig. Now thats rock 'n' roll! :lol:

It would be much appreciated if anyone has any info about the buse to the airport.

Goss - Would Cathy know about the buses? By the way, did you get my text and email?

Pax,Sammi are you still doing the Berlin gig?If so let me know when you are booking flights.I you said you knew of some cheap digs,would they be o.k. for kids?
Cheers,
Wilks.

WILKS said:
Pax,Sammi are you still doing the Berlin gig?If so let me know when you are booking flights.I you said you knew of some cheap digs,would they be o.k. for kids?
Cheers,
Wilks.

We stayed in a cracking hotel - 4 star, no less!! Ooooh, posh or what?? :lol: I've just had a little look on their website, and for one night (16th March), for two adults, it would be 59 euros (but you can't get any money back if you cancel). Breakfast is 16 euros extra, but we didn't bother with it last time. Have you got two kids? If so, you can take two kids under the age of twelve for free, staying in your bedroom (and they get a free brekkie, if you're having a brekkie). We haven't really talked about the Berlin gig yet, but I'm game if Paxoman is! :D

Yeah it's pretty definite that we will go to the Berlin gig Wilks, so get talking to the wife! 59 euro's for a family of four, you can't get fairer than that! And it's a nice hotel too, and you can always fall into the bath! :lol:

I'll let you know when we are about to book flights, gig tickets, hotel etc, but start buttering up the missus! I think we'll end up booking it all as soon as the flights are available.

Valanx, Fingers, Goss and Lionheart747 - Are you still up for the Berlin gig?

Paxoman said:
Valanx, Fingers, Goss and Lionheart747 - Are you still up for the Berlin gig?

yeah, will be emailing you for more info about that mate as soon as i get chance. Thanks for reminding me lol