BELFAST - 10 November, Limelight

[/B]QUOTE=What Doesnt Die;10481294]Don't really know how to feel about a debate on my mortality![/QUOTE]
Well MR WDD...I never question your mortality...

@SD- does not is not can not.

Just back to Dublin after last night's absolutely killer headlining show in Belfast

I missed the first 3 songs, thought they would go on later but they must have come on about 8:45 (I got there just after 9)

I haven't seen them for 6 years, was a lapsed fan, hadn't listened to them much and was only brought back to the 'Thrax fold when 'Worship Music' was released. The album initially I felt wasn't their best, but over the last few months I revisited it and feel it's sterling, some truly great stuff on there (wich they'd add 'I'm Alive' to the set)

The show was amazing; like old friends returning and almost better than ever (been into them since 1990), the venue was perfect (intimate, only maybe 800-1000 capacity?) - Anthrax were on fire, it was a stunning experience; wild, crazy, stage diving throughout; an exceptional thrilling gig - like a great concert should be.

The band obviously loved it as much as the crowd, and stayed on for a 2nd encore, 'NFL', which I thought would raise the roof of the Limelight! It is so inspiring witnessing a veteran band not only performing such visceral shows, but to love what they are doing.

Excellent, it's a pleasure to rediscover an early favourite band, and to be so blown away by both new album and the shows - I'm seeing them in Dublin next Friday also and can't wait! I will be early this time and not miss the first 3 songs^

hi mate, from dublin myself, didnt get to see the show it was sold out before i went for ticket, anyway there is a dvd out there for download from the belfast show, ive just got it and its great quality, also have the audio for the dublin show, also great quality, if you want any details just pm me here http://psychward44.webs.com/