BELFAST - 10 November, Limelight

Nov 4, 2004
Just back to Dublin after last night's absolutely killer headlining show in Belfast

I missed the first 3 songs, thought they would go on later but they must have come on about 8:45 (I got there just after 9)

I haven't seen them for 6 years, was a lapsed fan, hadn't listened to them much and was only brought back to the 'Thrax fold when 'Worship Music' was released. The album initially I felt wasn't their best, but over the last few months I revisited it and feel it's sterling, some truly great stuff on there (wich they'd add 'I'm Alive' to the set)

The show was amazing; like old friends returning and almost better than ever (been into them since 1990), the venue was perfect (intimate, only maybe 800-1000 capacity?) - Anthrax were on fire, it was a stunning experience; wild, crazy, stage diving throughout; an exceptional thrilling gig - like a great concert should be.

The band obviously loved it as much as the crowd, and stayed on for a 2nd encore, 'NFL', which I thought would raise the roof of the Limelight! It is so inspiring witnessing a veteran band not only performing such visceral shows, but to love what they are doing.

Excellent, it's a pleasure to rediscover an early favourite band, and to be so blown away by both new album and the shows - I'm seeing them in Dublin next Friday also and can't wait! I will be early this time and not miss the first 3 songs^

Sweet! Thanks for sharing your experience! I've only enjoyed it 3 times.... 1992 Clash of the Titans Tour, 2005 Reunion Tour (small setting in Rams Head Live, and in a Baltimore arena in 2010. Never got to see them with Bush...

ogyi5i.jpg

Scooter - I went to that reunion show in 2005 with my wife. She bought me the tickets as a surprise. We hung out in the upper balcony area because im just too damn old to be banging around in the mosh pit anymore.

I think Alex was there too ? :)

Scooter - I went to that reunion show in 2005 with my wife. She bought me the tickets as a surprise. We hung out in the upper balcony area because im just too damn old to be banging around in the mosh pit anymore.

I think Alex was there too ? :)

I was on the first level a little ways from center stage but wasn't near any moshing. I never got into the mosh thing but it's cool to watch. lol