SAXON 2007 TOUR

I looked at Belfast as the flights were cheap but another night away from home would have been frowned on by Mrs Fingers :heh: .

I liked the idea of seeing the boys on the 2nd, 9th and 16th March :lol:

You could have brought Mrs Fingers to Belfast...she could have done a bit of sight seeing (which I would also like to do, but won't get time!!)

I have just been emailed by Ticketmaster to say that Glasgow gig has been cancelled and money will be refunded. Anyone know what has happened?

I am totally sick. My first Saxon gig, nearest I could get to, hotel booked, leave booked. Absolutely distraught. Looked forward to this since last summer. I've tried emailing Saxon management for a statement on why it was cancelled but nothing forthcoming yet. Only 3 venues taking bookings for tickets so have others been cancelled due to poor sales or is something else we should know going on?

It's annoying that it was cancelled so close to the date or I would have tried to get to Manchester instead. It just wasn't meant to be!

We received confirmation from seetickets.com today that the gig at Glasgow is cancelled and will not be rescheduled.

The gig is still listed on the Garages site but clicking the buy ticket link results in an error page. It is still listed on Saxons site too.

A bit late for changing the venue I'd have thought!

I was looking forward to seeing Rose Tattoo as much as Saxon. Are they on with Saxon at Manchester as we may be able to make that show? As far as I know they are only doing certain dates with them.

The only tickets on sale for Saxon at Stargreen are for the Astoria gig.

Nah don't think Rose Tattoo are doing Manchester Rik, it is just Wolves and Nottingham I believe.

There surely can't be another band that cancels so many gigs as Saxon do (apart from Michael Schenker!). And cancelling so close to the actual gig too, what the f**k? That's if it is cancelled of course.

As for what gigs I'm doing -

Belfast.
Manchester.
Wolverhampton.
Nottingham.
London.

OH FOR FUCKS'S SAKE................I was just about to reply to Fingers' thread saying I'm ultra excited at the thought of seeing the mighty Saxon again in one weeks time and then I read another few messages saying its BEEN CANCELLED. Fookin hell surely thats not right. I need to go now and find out what the score is.

I'll be totally bloody well gutted if the concert is cancelled - another one of my fav bands cancelled in September - the mighty Budgie and I'm still trying to get over the shock of them cancelling.

THIS IS OUT OF ORDER - a very angry princess of the night!!!!

Rose tattoo weren't listed as on at the garage according to Saxon's site, but the garage had them billed as support on their own site as did seetickets.com . Where they actually supporting at Glasgow? because like you I was under the impression they were only on at the two shows you mentioned which I couldn't get to.

Bastards - it has been cancelled right enough. Fuck fuck fuckety fuck!!!!!

No Rik Rose Tattoo were never on the bill for Glasgow. The Garage website always said that they were appearing but I'm sure it was just Saxon and Masterplan BUT NOW ITS NOBODY - ULTRA GUTTED, DEVASTATED AND BLOODY WEL RAGING.Now I know how our friends across the pond feel like!!!!!!

Rose tattoo weren't listed as on at the garage according to Saxon's site, but the garage had them billed as support on their own site as did seetickets.com . Where they actually supporting at Glasgow? because like you I was under the impression they were only on at the two shows you mentioned which I couldn't get to.

Yeah just the two shows I mentioned mate.