SAXON 2007 TOUR

Nice one Goss, my Berlin tickets arrived yesterday. We should try to arrange a meet up, with Saxonator, Northern Lady and Saxonfan and anyone else who fancies it. :worship:

Me and Paxoman are still trying to find a way to go to the Berlin gig :cry: The flights are outrageously expensive (if you can only travel at certain times, as I can!) As much as I'd love to go, I begrudge paying £400+ for flights to Berlin and back, when I'm only paying £587 for return flights to New York in April!! :bah: As much as I'd love to meet Saxonator/Northernlady/Saxonfan, and see you and Goss again - it's looking a bit grim, to be honest :(

Me and Paxoman are still trying to find a way to go to the Berlin gig :cry:

don´t forget that you promised me a private dance :p

so we will see us in berlin :)

no further discussons :saint:

salsa lambada or boogiewoogie ? you are the girl - you decide :)

it's looking a bit grim, to be honest :(

let´s start a little experiment: let´s play poker - i am thowing 30 euros in the paxoman-sammi-foundation - still some other dudes needed to throw.... who´s next ?

berlin without them isn´t acceptable :mad:

Nice one Goss, my Berlin tickets arrived yesterday. We should try to arrange a meet up, with Saxonator, Northern Lady and Saxonfan and anyone else who fancies it. :worship:

goss booked the same hotel as saxonfan and us for hamburg and he wants to take the same hotel for berlin too - will be a funny multi-national-quattro-bang-driving from hamburg to berlin :lol:

when we stop at a traffic light somewhere with the cops in a car beside us they will be surely impressed how a little vw gulf can jump when all four of us are banging to "the strong arm of the law" - just imagine that !!!!! :lol: :lol:

i would sell my saxonsticker for a video of that moment where one can see the faces of the cops :lol: :lol: :lol:

YEAH :headbang:

don´t forget that you promised me a private dance :p

so we will see us in berlin :)

no further discussons :saint:

salsa lambada or boogiewoogie ? you are the girl - you decide :)/quote]

I think you're gonna have to wait for that dance :cry: But that gives me time to learn how to salsa and lambada (I think I can already manage a boogiewoogie!! :lol: )

Me and Paxoman are still trying to find a way to go to the Berlin gig :cry: The flights are outrageously expensive (if you can only travel at certain times, as I can!) As much as I'd love to go, I begrudge paying £400+ for flights to Berlin and back, when I'm only paying £587 for return flights to New York in April!! :bah: As much as I'd love to meet Saxonator/Northernlady/Saxonfan, and see you and Goss again - it's looking a bit grim, to be honest :(

Yeah, im planning to visit my Dad in the US this year as ive no doubt mentioned many times! So it looks beyond grim for me. Im hoping those Saxon / Priest rumors from the other thread will turn out to be true!

Also i 'need' another guitar so i better pay my debts and start saving lol

To be fair Sammi, down here we are spoilt with cheap airlines and a larger selection of airports. Even so it was a right fiddle to get it organised. We have ended up flying from Gatwick (nearest airport to me) landing in one airport in Berlin, flying home from another airport in Berlin to Heathrow !

It is a shame :cry: if you can't make it, but the costs both you and Pax have told me about are RIDICULOUS in this day and age. :mad:

goss booked the same hotel as saxonfan and us for hamburg and he wants to take the same hotel for berlin too - will be a funny multi-national-quattro-bang-driving from hamburg to berlin

I've booked the hotel for Berlin, (Holiday Inn Express city I think, I'll have to check). Where are you guys staying???

To be fair Sammi, down here we are spoilt with cheap airlines and a larger selection of airports.

Flight from Gatwick to Hamburg cost 1 penny (£ 13 with Tax); and return flight from Leipzig to Stansted was Euro 6. I am missing the Cardiff gig as it is cheaper to travel to Germany for x3 gigs than the trip from Nottingham - Cardiff - London !!!

Cheers,

Goss.

Flight from Gatwick to Hamburg cost 1 penny (£ 13 with Tax); and return flight from Leipzig to Stansted was Euro 6. I am missing the Cardiff gig as it is cheaper to travel to Germany for x3 gigs than the trip from Nottingham - Cardiff - London !!!

Cheers,

Goss.

Great deal mate, I thought I had done alright with £65. I am not worthy :worship:

To be fair Sammi, down here we are spoilt with cheap airlines and a larger selection of airports. Even so it was a right fiddle to get it organised. We have ended up flying from Gatwick (nearest airport to me) landing in one airport in Berlin, flying home from another airport in Berlin to Heathrow !

It is a shame :cry: if you can't make it, but the costs both you and Pax have told me about are RIDICULOUS in this day and age. :mad:

When you think of how close we are to Germany, it's crazy how expensive it is to get there, and you can't seem to get many direct flights either. Last time we went, we had to change at Frankfurt, and on the way back, we changed at Dusseldorf! Ridiculous!! I still come online every night, looking for flights, in the hope that a miracle will happen and we find some reasonably priced flights - but I fear I am peeing in the proverbial wind!! :cry:

I even started looking at flying to Leipzig, with a view to catching a train to Berlin - but the flights to Leipzig were more expensive than to Berlin!!

Hope someone here can help me. On the Saxon site an asterix is marked at the Oberhausen show to indicate that Rose Tattoo will play there. But when I look at the ticketshop-website ( http://www.eventim.de/cgi-bin/saxon-tickets.html?fun=TDetailA&id=EVE_NO_SESSION&doc=detaila&key=8319 ) they say that only Saxon is playing. Nothing about Rose Tattoo. I already got tickets for the Oberhausen show. Of course to see Saxon but also because I really wanted to see Rose Tattoo. Anyone can tell me which site is right?

SAXONATOR - Thanks for the Info. hope you got my e-mail ?

yes i got it - thx ! looks nice :kickass:

cu in berlin then :headbang:

looking 4ward :Smokin:

and now look at this: congratulations for your anniversary message !

fingers7475gs.jpg

:)

It's been Wulfrun Hall for Saxon, UFO etc for years, now... it's not too small a venue, but the stage area's titchy!

The stage area in the Civic itself is pretty huge. I was up there once singing and it's a pretty daunting size. Decent sound projection, though. Manowar killed there on the Agony and Ecstacy tour.

Ok its 7 YES 7 days before the UK/European tour gets underway in bonnie Scotland (Are you ready Princess, Mad DAN et al????)

So lets refresh our memories :ill: who is doing which gigs, I will be doing the following:

New Entry - Nottingham
London
Berlin

Hopefully meeting up with a few bods off here. :kickass: