SAXON 2007 TOUR

saxonmckenz

Sep 17, 2002
Visit site
Masterplan and Rose Tattoo are backing SAXON next year. Check out Masrerplans website for a breakdown of the tour.

Paxoman- why are the dublin tickets not on sale yet but belfast, rockcity & wolves are? Let me know when you get yours.

Cheers

Thats great news !! I really like Masterplan!! I have both their cds :kickass:

"Spilling coffee on my shoe..i shiver coz of you"
lol great masterplan lyrics

Glasgow aren't getting Rose Tattoo which is fooked. We are getting Masterplan plus Other Guests - I can just imagine who that's gonny be - probably Atticarage again:mad: . Looks like I'll be at the bar for the support bands then - why oh why couldn't it have been support from Diamond Head and Blitzkrieg - NOW THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN ORGASMIC!!!!!

saxonmckenz said:
Masterplan and Rose Tattoo are backing SAXON next year. Check out Masrerplans website for a breakdown of the tour.

Paxoman- why are the dublin tickets not on sale yet but belfast, rockcity & wolves are? Let me know when you get yours.

Cheers

I have no idea mate, I didn't even realise the Dublin tickets were on sale! We have already booked our dublin flight, so we'll have to get the tickets. Have you got any details about where to get the tickets from, a link?

princess_of_the_night2112 said:
why oh why couldn't it have been support from Diamond Head and Blitzkrieg

er....Because they are shit maybe ?? :lol: Masterplan roolz lol !

Paxoman said:
I have no idea mate, I didn't even realise the Dublin tickets were on sale! We have already booked our dublin flight, so we'll have to get the tickets. Have you got any details about where to get the tickets from, a link?

Were you drunk when you posted this luv? I think you'll find Saxonmckenz said the Dublin tickets AREN'T on sale yet...and it's the Belfast flight we have booked, not Dublin! We are planning on getting a train from Belfast to Dublin, and then a flight home from Dublin! :D Saying that, better get my finger out and look for a flight from Dublin!! :lol:

Sammi951 said:
Were you drunk when you posted this luv? I think you'll find Saxonmckenz said the Dublin tickets AREN'T on sale yet...and it's the Belfast flight we have booked, not Dublin! We are planning on getting a train from Belfast to Dublin, and then a flight home from Dublin! :D Saying that, better get my finger out and look for a flight from Dublin!! :lol:

I meant the Belfast tickets!

Ah, new 2007 tour shirts have arrived... I would buy one, but there's one but. The eagle in the T-shirt looks like the eagle that Nazis used in their flags and stuff :ill: It's even golden, just like the nazi eagle usually was... crap! A good example how a good symbol can be ruined. :cry:

The American Eagle is often gold too.. The Saxon Eagle differs from the Nazi Eagle..The Saxon Eagle has 6 layers on the wings and the german eagle has fewer layers in the wings..An eagle stands for freedom, at least in my world.. But Ok Redman people can make that mistake.. maybe another painting next time..? Maybe that raymond can create something other good painting?

doesnt the nazi eagle head also face the opposite way to the Saxon eagle ??

heavycelli said:
The American Eagle is often gold too.
America under Bush Brits under Blair,Nazis,Eagles i think we are all pissing in the same pot.
S.O.D. Speak English Or Die it was a joke Mr Bush.
Am i being paranoid but has world gone fucking mad.I mean the KKK using a Saxon song.The BNP wining council seats.Lets hope when these 2 bastids come tto the end of their reign we can put down the sword and pick up the pen.

Wilks,the only one who has lost their mind is you.You need to wake the fuck up soon.These cocksuckers have only one goal in life,to kill our kids.You will not be able to protect them with a pen.Bush has made many mistakes,but he has the principle right.And thank God for your brave Prime Minister who also sees what needs to be done.And if some scumbag takes out my kid on his school bus,I will come after you first.

Thats kind of moronic bullshit that gets to me.This is a case of lets christenise the world.Come after me i do'nt give a fuck.I give a fuck about your kids and mine and evryones.But we do'nt own the world.We can't make everyone conform to our way of thinking. Thank your god all you want but so far he is doing a shit job.
You and i on this subject may never agree,but i hope that if we met we would have enough brains between us to chew the shit and see each others point of veiw.
Do you think the currant way of doing things is the right way? I dont.Out of interest what does "need to be done".I hope your reply is a little less aggressive.

spaster said:
Wilks,the only one who has lost their mind is you.You need to wake the fuck up soon.These cocksuckers have only one goal in life,to kill our kids.You will not be able to protect them with a pen.Bush has made many mistakes,but he has the principle right.And thank God for your brave Prime Minister who also sees what needs to be done.And if some scumbag takes out my kid on his school bus,I will come after you first.

Sorry to jump in on your discussion guys......oh well i guess i didnt actually!

But watch this !!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5948263607579389947

I found that to be pretty eye opening or.......upwakening

Wilks,I am glad I got to you,that was my hope.And if you care about the future of our children,than we do agree.I am not Catholic,so religion is not at the heart of my arguement.I believe to live and let live.But the radicals crave death as much as I love life.America is a tolerant country,a melting pot.All our great grandparents came together to form this great country.And we all fought bravely together to protect our way.Unfortunately we will have to do it again.If you are going to call me ignorant,at least try to spell better.