Anyone going to the Ensiferum gig in london on the 6th?

Oooohhoo

Bring in the Clive-Meister!

Watch the heads roll!

(Translates to I am indeed going)

I liked Ensiferum way better with Jari :(

They aren't bad with Petri, but Jari pwns him as a vocalist... well... and musician in pretty much every way possible.

I wonder if they'd ever do a reunion tour with him ?

+1

There aren't too many bands left out of the finland melodeath thing I can really say haven't disappointed me in some way or another now days =(

Kalmah is about the only one that isn't a let down now days....

Petri decided to fail at being Jari because apparently he wasn't getting enough money failing at being Alexi.

Wasn't really funny the first time you said it o_O I prefer Ensiferum with Petri, even though I like Jari more and he is the better musician.

I liked it better when petri failed as alexi ={

Yeah, most quality metal bands are starting to suck nowadays, only more progressive bands like Pagan's Mind, Protest the Hero and Mastodon, and bands like Behemoth and Amon Amarth that change styles really gradually (or in AA's case, hardly at all) are still putting out stuff I really like.

People. Seriously. Tracedawn the support band > pwn Ensiferum nowadays. Their latest album Ego Anthem is fucking solid.
I wish I could go soley for them. Dammit being so far away. Its like 10 hours travel there and back for me. So fuck that shit. DERP