Koko, London, Anybody going?

Doors are at 6:30pm, I would guess the show starts at 7. There are also no support bands. How long could they possibly play for? 2 hours?

Was it announced that there wasnt any support bands?

They might have a break in between the two sets perhaps.

At any rate it will take you 20-30 mins to get down to Streatham, I'd imagine that the pub they are playing in will set a curfew at 10/11pm so they can get a few drinking punters in.

Its a shame they are doing both on the same night, I think alot of people would see Antimatter if Kat werent playing.

I'm coming as well, couldn't be more excited! It's just that I'm getting a bit nervous because my tickets haven't arrived yet.

Anybody in London on Thursday 5th? I'll be staying in Camden so it would be nice to have a beer or two maybe with some Kata-fans.

I'm coming as well, couldn't be more excited! It's just that I'm getting a bit nervous because my tickets haven't arrived yet.

Anybody in London on Thursday 5th? I'll be staying in Camden so it would be nice to have a beer or two maybe with some Kata-fans.

I'll be arriving Thursday afternoon and I'm also staying in Camden.

Antimatter would like to formally invite the audience from Katatonia's London (May 6th) gig to the Antimatter afterparty at The White Lion, 232 Streatham High Road, SW16 1BB, from 11pm - 1am with late bar (1am) & acoustic showcase by Mick Moss & Lisa Cuthbert. Free entrance from 11pm onwards upon proof of a Katatonia ticket. Please note The White Lions capacity is only 250 people, spaces arent guaranteed for all

Awesome!

Any word on the VIP package information, which is supposed to be emailed to us? I haven't gotten anything yet, and I'm sort of starting to pack my bags for the trip.

Absolutely sod all. I've emailed twice now and got no reply.

Check out your spam folder! My information for the gig in Cologne was sent on the 28th of April but it was located in my spam-folder for unknown reasons