Anyone going to the Evolution Fest?

Can one of you get some video clips or photos?? I hear it might be a special show. I wish i could be there.

it would really cool if behemoth plays inner sanctum with wd, but i don't think they'll do that :p

i don't know if i'm going to go to evolution fest
but i'm definately going to go to anime fest

we thought we'd be able to go but it turned out we couldn't. oh well, we'll go to the Sziget fest (for Nevermore only, don't feel like staying for more days in order to see only one interesting band per day).

steph, if allowed, i'll try to make some clips ... i'll definitely have some photos...

tee, i'm sorry you won't be able to make it... i was hoping to see you there... i almost decided not to go because the drive to florence is really loooong for me.... but it seems that i'll be able to get a flight connection to rome, so that'll shorten the trip somewhat...

tee, i'm sorry you won't be able to make it... i was hoping to see you there... i almost decided not to go because the drive to florence is really loooong for me.... but it seems that i'll be able to get a flight connection to rome, so that'll shorten the trip somewhat...

ah, our friend is getting married the next day, metalized will be his best man, so he realized he wouldn't be able to drive 6-7 hours back from Florence and be normal till Sunday noon.

otherwise, cell phone... ;) we could have arranged earlier that you come to Zg, then met drives a bit, digi a bit, you a bit, and I'd just be luggage, as usual. :p oh well, next time :)

you'd be the best kind of luggage we could hope for :) i love driving, so it shouldn't be a problem next time... this time i couldn't do it because of work... you know what they say, time is money.... :)

the show was awesome!
setlist (very strange! and a lot random :p):

my acid words
beyond within
i,voyager
final product
deconstruction
tge
who decides
born
no more will (i saw during the soundcheck an acoutstic guitar mounted like in metallica's live shit dvd :p, but they don't used that guitar *probably* for timing reasons)

they played all songs never played or played rarely.
Joy Vera was a lot into the groove of the band and he played with the smile on his face :D (and the new jeff's toy is awesome :D)

later for pics

p.s. Horns up for behemoth and cynic