Anyone going to the NH show on 10/21?

daebreak80

professional nose picker
If so, i'd be grateful to anyone interested in buying a ticket from my band, Dreaded Silence. We are one of the local bands on the bill for Katatonia's first show in New England and I couldn't be more excited and honored to be playing with my favorite band. We need to sell 50 tickets at $20 per ticket. The tickets are $25 at the door, so you'll save a few bucks and help out an honest local band in the process. We have a paypal link on our myspace, which is in my signature. I'm also willing to hand deliver tickets to people who live close enough to me. Hope to see some of you at the show.

Thanks,
Ken Gillis
Dreaded Silence - melodic and melancholic since 1999

Tumn said:
Post the setlist!
Anyone know what it was at last night's show?

Hey, first time poster longtime Katatonia fan. Judging by the sounds of the Poughkeepsie show, the Bedford, NH show was like Madison Square Garden in comparison. Mark's is actually a strip club too in a different part of the building, but it's a fairly decent room. Being their first tour ever in the states, it made sense at least to me that Katatonia started out in smaller clubs. though I don't know about the attic bit the night before...

Katatonia was fantastic, they played really tight and they were definitely having a great time. The crowd was very receptive (really loud actually for the boys) and it was clear that the majority were there for Katatonia. The sounds was pretty good, they could've evened the levels of the guitars a little better, but overall great mix and stellar performance. Daylight Dies and Shroud of Bereavement were also fantastic. Didn't stick around for Moonspell, honestly I'm not such a fan of them and was pretty pissed that the one touring band on the bill that had never toured the US before weren't given a longer set.

They played to the best of my memory: July, Criminals, Evidence, Ghost of the Sun, Sweet Nurse, Teargas, Deadhouse, My Twin, Deliberation, and closed with Murder. I may be forgetting one.

Overall awesome show, saw a couple of the Katatonia guys mingling in the crowd during one of the local band's sets.

Hopefully they get picked up by Opeth or someone for a US run in some larger venues so they can get the exposure they rightfully deserve:headbang: