Anyone got Alexi's guitar world columns?

bsoates2000

Jul 17, 2006
Um does anyone have scanned photos or tabs of Alex's Thrash Course from Guitar World? If you do could you please post thanks.

I have some of the tabs at home,I'll post them up on Saturday,their nothing to special though(well the ones I have),
In one lesson he just demonstrates a riff from "Chokehold" and how to apply 5ths when riffing,

I have some of the tabs at home,I'll post them up on Saturday,their nothing to special though(well the ones I have),
In one lesson he just demonstrates a riff from "Chokehold" and how to apply 5ths when riffing,

Same here, and I have the one with "Betcha can't play this".

The articles are in black and white on low-grade paper. There is only pictures of hand positions and such. The only other magazines I have of Alexi in COLOR is the one with him, Zakk Wylde, and Vai, the other is the Young Guitar Jap mag.

i have the one where he explains the needled 24/7 intro, as well as the actual needled tab (same issue). the tabs are on the net, unless you actually want to see what he wrote.

I have the Alexi Position shifts thing from last Christmas Total Guitar. Im not sure thats worth putting over here anyway.

The reason I asked for scans and not GP was so I could see the text and images. I already know how to play Chokehold etc but I find it interesting to read the rest.

Thanks Irenicus.