Alexi's Guitar World columns...

My guess would be to put the cd in the cd drive, then choose to view the files on it via "My Computer" then find the videos that probably would be in some other folder, then once you've found them, copy and paste them to another folder on your harddrive, so make a folder called Alexi GuitAr World or something, and just keep them all in there until you have them all and then upload. Hopefully that should work.
Good luck.

BTW I just realised you're talking about the Young Guitar DVD, which ALOT of people are after on this board, you'd be a very popular guy if you did it but I'm actually looking for the Guitar World videos that "nola_bls" said they had. But still, try get that up too.

haha, well i would very much like to get on people's good sides:) and the cd drive thing wont work. since the actuall video files are in a format called VOB or something. its not just like mpeg or avi files cuz its some wierd format. anyway ill try to find some kinda dvd converter

guardian_of_fate said:
haha, well i would very much like to get on people's good sides:) and the cd drive thing wont work. since the actuall video files are in a format called VOB or something. its not just like mpeg or avi files cuz its some wierd format. anyway ill try to find some kinda dvd converter

You can play vob-files with vlc player but i hope you find a converter:Spin:

instead of wasting time on making a new thread, thought everyone could know that alexi is once again back in the new guitar world. with Joe Satriani on the cover. along with trivium and a few others talking about soloing. and he gives a few lessons on sweeping and how to play the solo to We're Not Gonna Fall. thats about it.

You guys, if it were possible to upload the vids, don't you think someone would have already done it by now???

deathxunlimited said:
instead of wasting time on making a new thread, thought everyone could know that alexi is once again back in the new guitar world. with Joe Satriani on the cover. along with trivium and a few others talking about soloing. and he gives a few lessons on sweeping and how to play the solo to We're Not Gonna Fall. thats about it.

does it have video or is it just text? cuz i wanna buy it if it has video...

if it is video, how long it is?

thanx