Alexi's Best Solo?

I celebrate the man's entire catalogue. I guess I kinda like em all.

hahah bob slydell

i like the solos in the songs children of bodom, chokehold and kissing the shadows the most. the guitar/keyboard duel at the end of hatebreeder is awesome. oh and spit on you grave and the bitch is back, if he even wrote those. For AYDY i think IYWPPFW is really good and were not gonna fall.

It's like asking who is your favourite child..

Hatebreeder
Follow the Reaper
Bodom After Midnight
Hate Me
Needled 24/7
Angels Don't Kill
Trashed, Lost & Strungout
Living Dead Beat
In Your Face

One of these for sure..

did he do the solo on song passage to the 4th world, cause that solo is insanity

Remember the days when he was good?

i think alexis solos are still crazy just as they were before. cept he always uses that same goofy 80s scale now when he used to seem to use like a different minor scale. i dont really know my scales but its seems the way he used to solo was a lot catchier. however even though his newer solos rnt as catchy i still think they are just as fast and insane.

if I had to pick just one it would be Warheart... otherwise the only one I wouldn't agree would be Deadnight Warrior - I don't even call that really a solo... I don't know... all of the shit Alexi plays is usually killer...

yourkiller said:
if I had to pick just one it would be Warheart... otherwise the only one I wouldn't agree would be Deadnight Warrior - I don't even call that really a solo... I don't know... all of the shit Alexi plays is usually killer...
you wouldnt call the deadnight warrior solo a solo???...wtf...what would you call it?? a break in the song with a series of arpeggios?

Alexi's best solo is in a song called The Sentence by a band named Griffin. Alexi had a lot to do with the new Griffin album.

(Actually his best solo is Knuckleduster)

the bast solo i think is the silent night bodom night one. for me the hardest one i have tryed to play is the trashed lost and strung out one. has alot of tricky parts ive never seen in a solo yet. its original i think.reminds me of malsteen