Alexi's Best Solo?

haggard said:
the bast solo i think is the silent night bodom night one. for me the hardest one i have tryed to play is the trashed lost and strung out one. has alot of tricky parts ive never seen in a solo yet. its original i think.reminds me of malsteen

learn how to spell.
and his best one is Beware the heavens. I like it

HauknessX said:
he wasnt in the band when that cd came out. but it is an awesome song. i think jesper from inflames wrote it but i aint positive.

Alexi has always been in Sinergy. Roope replaced Jesper

Listen to the solo in Sinergy - Passage to the fourth world....THAT one is amazing:D

Kissing the shadows-solo is NICE:D

Mask of Sanity solo as well:D

But I have to admit that the solo in the Rebel Yell cover is really catchy:p

omg the needled 24/7 solo is really INSANE !!!1 i hope that i could play that amazing solo like alexxi *notice the sarcasm*
no but seriously..sixpounder,punch me i bleed, everytime i die or downfall \m/ fuck yeah

BoDoM0311 said:
you wouldnt call the deadnight warrior solo a solo???...wtf...what would you call it?? a break in the song with a series of arpeggios?

of course its a solo, anything which has the main tune or riff which is dominant over the rest of the music no matter how long it is, is called a solo

chokehold! for sure!

the best solo off AYDY is Next In Line without a doubt no competition there - probly cos there aren't many good solos off AYDY... but the solo from next in line is good.

Id have to say my favorites off of each album starting with FTR are Mask of Sanity, Hatecrew Deathroll (which is by far Alexi's most insane solo) and We're Not Gonna Fall is tied with Trashed, Lost and Strungout.

The solo in the song FTR is t3h s0l0.

And also, the solo in the song Razor Blade Salvation of Sinergy is so beautiful. Dunno if it's played by Alexi though.

i like kissing the shadows 2, but its not as hard to play as FTR
thats my opinion!

homer

HateCrewDeathroll said:
Alexi's best solo is in a song called The Sentence by a band named Griffin. Alexi had a lot to do with the new Griffin album.

(Actually his best solo is Knuckleduster)

Indeed nice solo
check out the clip www.griffin.no and something like sentence homeclip
alexi is also in

I dont know if you guys have seen the young guitar dvd where at the end they play rebel yell but those 2 solos he play are nice i like the way he plays them.