anyone have a Vintersorg tatoo?

MapucheLord said:
i want to made the "V" on my arm... and you?

The "V"? Do you mean the logo or what? It would be nice to see a picture of it...
I haven´t done it yet, but I had the local tattoo-guy to draw it, and set a price for the inking, so I'll see...

I would NOT get any band related stuff tattooed on my body, first of all I luv to many bands and second of all might there comes the day you'll grow out of a band... maybe some of you will not understand this right now, but remember I'm much older that most of you and I know what I'm talking about... once up a time there was a band I loved sooooooooooooooooo much and for maaaaaaany years I could not imagine that there will ever come the day I stop listen to them.... haven't listen to their songs for the past 3,5 years actually or longer... *f...* time runs to fast... :loco:

Morgana said:
I would NOT get any band related stuff tattooed on my body, first of all I luv to many bands and second of all might there comes the day you'll grow out of a band... maybe some of you will not understand this right now, but remember I'm much older that most of you and I know what I'm talking about... once up a time there was a band I loved sooooooooooooooooo much and for maaaaaaany years I could not imagine that there will ever come the day I stop listen to them.... haven't listen to their songs for the past 3,5 years actually or longer... *f...* time runs to fast... :loco:

Yeah, well I kind of agree with you there Morg. Although I have Tiamats alien/insect/bull/thing on my left arm and Therions Kliffoth-star on my right, they connect with the bands that I like right now. Sure, there might come a day when I stop listen to these bands but when I do, these things are just symbols on my body, with no special meanings. I have a rule to only tattoo stuff that I later on simply can say; it doesen´t mean anything... Also, I would NEVER dream of inking any words, meanings or text in general. Those things might be difficult to defend once you´re older. I always try to think ahead when I do a tattoo and try to imagine how it will look when I'm fucking 60 years old...
wink.gif

(pictures of my tattoos can be found @ home.bip.net/rolf.kindvall/tattoo.htm ... the two first are the ones I was talking about and the only ones that are mine)

Maybe in two or three years i'll tatoo a Trollcross in my arm. I think i would never tatto a name in my bode because i like stuff that have more than the obvious meaning. And the trollcross will allways mean Vintersorg(like he says... music and lyrics). But i'm not worried about stop liking Vintersorg, because that will never happend. And even if he starts to play polka music(hahahahah) or something like that, it will simbolyze the old-vintersorg.

Draugen said:
Yeah, well I kind of agree with you there Morg. Although I have Tiamats alien/insect/bull/thing on my left arm and Therions Kliffoth-star on my right, they connect with the bands that I like right now. Sure, there might come a day when I stop listen to these bands but when I do, these things are just symbols on my body, with no special meanings. I have a rule to only tattoo stuff that I later on simply can say; it doesen´t mean anything... Also, I would NEVER dream of inking any words, meanings or text in general. Those things might be difficult to defend once you´re older. I always try to think ahead when I do a tattoo and try to imagine how it will look when I'm fucking 60 years old...
wink.gif

(pictures of my tattoos can be found @ home.bip.net/rolf.kindvall/tattoo.htm ... the two first are the ones I was talking about and the only ones that are mine)

Symbols could be ok... but I prefer personal related stuff for myself, so no band related tattoos on my body...

\m/Therion\m/ luv them and I like the moose they have made of the 11 star :) Another cool symbol, but still I would not get it as a tattoo...

If a Musician gets a band related tattoo, I would think it's ok, because it's more personal related then... hehe...

I do think ahead with tattoos, that's why I have a one and only tattoo sofar, well - this tattoo will become a bit bigger, but first of all I have to find the time and draw the rest of it I like to have around the one I have. :)
I do not have a pic and I won't tell you what it is... It's personal... for me, myself and I... :p

About tattoos when you get older, hehe sofar I haven't regret a single day of being tattooed and I don't think I'll do with 60... probably I'll find some time then to get my tattoo a bit bigger :lol:

Of course you should all go and get a Vintersorg tatto, and then we'll change band name...Mouahahahahaa

mr V

It's a symbol, that mr. V have made "to symbolize Vintersorg, both musics and lyrics", as he says... It's on the cover of Cosmic Genesis(that
really odd, kind of circular, and green thing)... I don't have any picture of it here in my computer, but if someone has, please show it to him.(there was a long discussion about this on the thread "Viking Symbols", if you want to check it out)

And still about the tattoo... that's why is better to tattoo a symbol(like a trollcross), because in that case mr. V could not play with us changing the band name... hehehehehehehe:D

I believe the "trollcross" is in the Otyg albums. The logo on the Cosmic Genesis booklet, that is a symbol of the band.
Trollcrosses were invented long before Mr. V, I'm afraid. He just re-vamped it to his liking.
That is, if I am correct?
I have the tattoo of the symbol on the CG album booklet. I believe, the first to get that done! :)

Svarthjärtad;9949620 said:
I believe the "trollcross" is in the Otyg albums. The logo on the Cosmic Genesis booklet, that is a symbol of the band.
Trollcrosses were invented long before Mr. V, I'm afraid. He just re-vamped it to his liking.
That is, if I am correct?
I have the tattoo of the symbol on the CG album booklet. I believe, the first to get that done! :)

You waited 8 years to answer this post? :p

Of course you should all go and get a Vintersorg tatto, and then we'll change band name...Mouahahahahaa

mr V

Ah hahahaha!

wink.gif

Yeah, completely agree there, I wonder why most people never consider this. It's cool to get tattoos, but I can't anyhow so good riddance.

:lol:
Or begin creating pop-musico_O
It'd be brilliant pop music. And hey, some of the best pop does come from Sverige (read: Abba and Ace of Base).