Anyone have an extra Firepod power adapter?

SickBoy

Croatian Panzer division
Apr 9, 2004
Split, Croatia, Europe
www.myspace.com
The thing is that my friend had bought two Firepods at Ebay but the seller had only one power adapter to ship with them. We figured there shouldn't be any problems in obtaining a 220V->15V tranny but as it turned out we can't find it anywhere in local stores...

So if anyone has a dead Firepod or just a spare power adapter for whatever reason I'd be glad if the one would PM me about it. Thanks people! :headbang:

The thing is, if I have to get it from overseas I'd rather get an original thing if possible... ;)
It would all be much easier if Firepod used 15V DC, such adapters can be found virtually anywhere... Instead, it uses 15V AC and that makes the things difficult for me.

And another thing - it doesn't matter to me if the original adapter works on 110V or 220V, both are fine.

I do have an extra FirePod that's pratically brand new... Shipping to Croatia would be no problem of course. However I can't sell the adapter alone.

I do have an extra FirePod that's pratically brand new... Shipping to Croatia would be no problem of course. However I can't sell the adapter alone.

I wouldn't expect you to... I was referring more to those whose Firepod died for example, and now they have a faulty multichannel interface which they can sell to no one, but at least they could get rid of the adapter which presumably still works fine ;)