For sale: Marshall JMP1 preamp, Marshall 9100 power amp

Oct 8, 2008
Hey guys. I've thrown out a few local ads with no nibbles yet, so I figured I'd post it here too. I'm just trying to dodge eBay as long as I can. I want a JVM410H.

None of the prices include shipping. I doubt I'll get much of a bite here either, but it's worth a shot.

Marshall JMP1 MIDI tube preamp - $450

Two clean channels, two overdrive channels. It's got MIDI functionality, tons of patch slots, a stereo FX loop, stereo output, et cetera. Two 12AX7 tubes. This preamp plus any number of impulses is how I've always gotten my direct tones.

jmp1.jpg

Marshall 9100 tube power amp - $450

This is what I've used to make my impulses and Nebula programs, and it is the second half of the Marshall rack equation. Two separate 50-watt Marshall power amps in one chassis. Son of a bitch slays. I had it re-tubed and re-biased by a local tube amp guru. The left side has Groove Tubes E34LS (sort of a hybrid tube, more EL34 than 6L6) and the right side has Groove Tubes 6L6.

I bought this used, and as with all power amps for some reason, it's got some character. Lots of rack wear. The pots are dirty and could probably use some cleaner. The fan rattles a little bit, a folded up piece of paper fixes that fairly well. And finally, when I had it re-tubed, we had to keep the top cover off because the 6L6 tubes do not make the clearance.

This thing weighs a lot, too.

91001.jpg

91002.jpg

Let me know, homies.

Good choice on the jvm410h dude, its a killer amp! Just get a nice noise gate to go with it :)