Anyone Have This Album?

Ozzloaf

Art Geek
Jun 14, 2008
Hey,
Does anyone have the album:
"Stielas Storhett - Death Comes From The North" Split
I'm having a ton of trouble trying to find it. If you have it, is it good? Does anyone know where I can get it?
Thanks,
Jake

This is actually a really good thread idea. From now on post what albums you are looking for and pm links to each other. I keep a txt file of albums I can't find...

Taal- Mister Green?
Somnia- Humus??
The Grand- The Grand???
The House Band- Stonetown???
Pamela Wyn Shannon- Courting Autumn???
Discipline- Unfolding like staircase???
White Willow- Ex Tenebris, Sacrament???
Polly paulusma- Fingers & Thumbs???
Theo Travis- Heart of the sun???
Urt- It's Alright???
Jam & Spoon- Tripomatic Fairytales 2001???
Steve Roach- Origins???
Steve Moore - The Henge???
Diary of Dreams- Moments of Bloom????
Wobbler- Hinterland??
Wynton Marsalis- Black Codes???
Kaizers Orchestra - Ompa Til Du Dør???
Ginnungagap- Remeindre??
Sumner McKane- Night Blooming Cereus???
The Beginning- This is??
Six Organs Of Admittance- For Octavio Paz??
Vomitron- Vomitron??
Hollowing & Maor Appelbaum - Collaborating Torture??
Super_Collider- Head On??

Anyone got any of these? Happy to up/help find albums you are after.

Just going to post some links that people might find helpful:

ShareMiner (For searching RAR/ZIP files on RapidShare, MegaUpload etc..)
ScrapeTorrent (Torrent Search Engine, some may prefer using Torrentz due to it listing more sites, but those sites generally have reposts of torrents posted on the main torrent sites which is what ScrapeTorrent searches)
FilesTube (Sort of like ShareMiner but people post the links they've found and FilesTube adds them to their own Search database)
High Quality MP3 (Not sure if this link's allowed as it's a forum, but it's a forum dedicated to the posting of high quality mp3's, requires registration, they have their own request section)

I can generally find most of the albums I want using these sites, hope they help. I tried looking for that Collaborating Torture album yesterday but I found nothing, first time in quite a while I haven't been able to find an album.

Just going add my own request:

Blu Infinito - The Futility Songs

I'm afraid I don't have any of the records asked for, though I second Hollowing & Maor Appelbaum - Collaborating Torture. Definitely a good thread idea, a music trading post for the Opeth boards will always be good. Unless Opeth deem it unacceptable to be trading music.

Just naming artist- album and a check your pm is within the guidelines as that already happens and no one is in trouble. Plus whose to say the link isn't to a free offering from the band/or a purchase. This is just a separate thread for it. I don't have any of the ones you guys are looking for atm, will look around later. I have shown a few people here these links, but I'll put them here for others who haven't seen them....

http://4megaupload.com/
http://loadingvault.com/
http://rapidlibrary.com/

Tchocky's links are also quite useful.

Ooo had luck on both Ancient Drive - Black Orgies and Blu Infinito - The Futility Songs, check pm woodsmoke and tchocky. Nice idea ozzloaf, this thread is going to belt.

Last Eve

I posted in this thread a few weeks ago, so in short - anyone have anything from this band, I shall be eternally grateful, since I've been searching a few years for something.

Nar those links are bullshit. If it doesn't lead you to a direct link and to a .com address chances are if it's not a forum/blog it's crap. Sorry Frosties, no luck on "Athanasia", I'll keep an eye out though. Probably should refrain from posting links in this thread as well ;).

Nar those links are bullshit. If it doesn't lead you to a direct link and to a .com address chances are if it's not a forum/blog it's crap. Sorry Frosties, no luck on "Athanasia", I'll keep an eye out though. Probably should refrain from posting links in this thread as well ;).

Thanks. I just emailed one fo the guys from the band, but he probably doesn't check that email anymore... oh well, I'm hoping for the best.