Anyone Have This Album?

Rockpalast by Porcupine Tree
shesmovedon EP by " "
Pure Narcotic EP/single (unsure) by " "

Hmmmm..... There are others, I can't think at the moment. I can try and be of assistance to some of you to, just my music knowledge isn't as wides as some of the others'. Great thread!

A Chud Convention-EP

An old side project done by Kevin Key of Skinny Puppy along with Edward Ka Spel of The Legendary Pink Dots back in like 1989-1990. Its basically a drone record, for lack of a better word, featuring just some evil sounding vocals from the two. Perfect for scaring kids at Halloween.

If anybody can find this, it would rule.

Wow tchoky your the man :)

I am indeed the man. Seriously though, I'm just happy to help. Trying to make the Internet that bit nicer place to be. But essentially I'm pretty much searching using ShareMiner and just copying and pasting the links I find in the blogs that get turned up there. Greatly appreciate the appreciation, cheers :).

^lol you are beyond the man, you are chief hunter. I'm your deputy, whose going to have to be quick off the mark if I am to help someone it seems haha.

Glad to have a deputy aboard. But this thread's nice as a lot of people here have a similar taste in music so if you post here you're gonna have a better chance of find what you want than if you went to a more general request forum.

^Agreed, this thread is pretty good. Please give me a req so I can repay you for finding heaps of my req. I'm sure out of my library there would be fuck loads of stuff you'd like. I should just up it all lol I'd have to quit my job haha. You'll have to excuse me I've been drinking to the roundhouse dvd such a belting concert.

^Agreed, this thread is pretty good. Please give me a req so I can repay you for finding heaps of my req. I'm sure out of my library there would be fuck loads of stuff you'd like. I should just up it all lol I'd have to quit my job haha. You'll have to excuse me I've been drinking to the roundhouse dvd such a belting concert.

Actually, maybe you could send me something along the lines of that Vidna Obmana? T'is very good Ambient.

Actually, maybe you could send me something along the lines of that Vidna Obmana? T'is very good Ambient.
Sure. Are you familiar with stuff like Jean michel jarre, Klaus Schulze, Robert Rich, Michael Stearns, Steve Roach, Eno and Vangelis for example? If your after more contemporary ambient then stuff like Æthenor, Biosphere, Eluvium, Global Communication, Jacaszek, Cosmos and say Tim Hecker for example. Or if your after a more electro ambient stuff like The Orb, Pan Sonic, Ulrich Schnauss, Matmos, B12 and say Arcana for example. Which ever area I'll give you some stuff from those groups. That Vidna Obmana album is probably more similar to the first group. Though I love all variations of ambient so I thought I'd give some examples of each.

Sure. Are you familiar with stuff like Jean michel jarre, Klaus Schulze, Robert Rich, Michael Stearns, Steve Roach, Eno and Vangelis for example? If your after more contemporary ambient then stuff like Æthenor, Biosphere, Eluvium, Global Communication, Jacaszek, Cosmos and say Tim Hecker for example. Or if your after a more electro ambient stuff like The Orb, Pan Sonic, Ulrich Schnauss, Matmos, B12 and say Arcana for example. Which ever area I'll give you some stuff from those groups. That Vidna Obmana album is probably more similar to the first group.

So far I have the Blade Runner OST from Vangelis, the Music For Airports albums from Eno. I've been meaning to try out some Steve Roach and Klaus Schulze, so that'll do great. Cheers.

Does anybody have:
Dogpile - Revved Up, Wiped Out, Battered, Shattered, Creamed And Reamed
Dogpile - Live Butt Plugged

Wow... you can just tell how intelligent that music is going to be by the album titles.

I can't seem to find an Eluvium discography torrent that doesn't ask me for a password to some random persons iTunes account. Anybody able to help?
I will pm you links to their stuff tomorrow mate. Oh and sorry tchocky I will do your links tomorrow as well. It's melbourne cup weekend here which means we all have a 4 day weekend and all get drunk/bbq/ride kangaroos etc.

Anyone have:

Deathspell Omega - Crushing The Holy Trinity (split with Stabat Mater) ?