Anyone heard Scott Walker's The Drift?

i did as u guys proposed and listened to it in the dark, lying in my bed. i pretty much had some typ of anxiety attack; i got a headache, i started sweating, my mouth got dry and i had serious problems breathing. eventually managed to pull out the headphone cord between the tracks.

this doesnt in any way mean i didnt enjoy it, or... i mean i didnt enjoy it, i felt bad, both mentally and physically bad, but thats what i like about it. art is supposed to make u feel stuff.

It's called Scott Walker: 30th Century Man and yeah it's a very good doco.

Just watched a clip of it on youtube, and I'm amazed. His recording techniques are brilliant, and he seems like such an honest guy, I just wish he was more prolific! All this talk's got me in the mood for the drift now, I haven't listened to it in far too long!

Vivören;7823045 said:

Put all the links you want. It doesn't change the fact that it's still Donald Duck. I can't help it if idiot reviewers don't know the difference between Donald and Daffy. They are probably just copying each other because they didn't want to listen to the album. Did you not go to the videos I posted? You tell me which one sounds like the vocals in Escape.

Anybody know if this is available in the USA?
No idea.

Just watched a clip of it on youtube, and I'm amazed. His recording techniques are brilliant, and he seems like such an honest guy, I just wish he was more prolific! All this talk's got me in the mood for the drift now, I haven't listened to it in far too long!
Make sure to watch it all. There's a torrent being seeded with it on mininova.

I started off, laughing at scott's vocals, i decided to give an unbiased listen whilst chilling out one day, and I started to appreciate it. now i think its brilliant.