Am I the only who hasn't heard one note of Watershed?

I have already played the shit out of it because my willpower level is zero. However, I am very excited to experience the music in a 5.1 channel mix. That should be amazing.

Ok, maybe a bit of a blanket statement.

But the people who have heard the leaks (and know they're not supposed to have) find little ways to allude to it, be it in last.fm signatures or references to what they've heard in a song. And y'all have like, three threads out right now just trying to make sure that you won't be the only one to lose your Watershed cherry on June 3rd. I'll admit to having heard the single, but if I'd heard the leak OR boycotted all promo-material until the full release date, you wouldn't hear me talking about it over and over again. This clashing is driving me crazy! It's like Obama vs. Clinton - whoever wins the nomination, we'll already be SICK of them. There's a ton of paranoia from the middle side (people like me) and over to the Watershed virgins, and probably back to the leakers too, such that if some noob comes on with "hey so hex omega is a pretty sick track huh", there's an instant flamefest. When the leakers try to allude subtly to their pre-listening, and someone calls them on their shit, they look like an asshole too. It's all fucked! I don't CARE if you've heard the leak! I don't CARE if you're waiting for the "right" moment! You're no better than anyone else for being a betraying fan, OR for being a goody-two-shoes.

Ok, maybe a bit of a blanket statement.

But the people who have heard the leaks (and know they're not supposed to have) find little ways to allude to it, be it in last.fm signatures or references to what they've heard in a song. And y'all have like, three threads out right now just trying to make sure that you won't be the only one to lose your Watershed cherry on June 3rd. I'll admit to having heard the single, but if I'd heard the leak OR boycotted all promo-material until the full release date, you wouldn't hear me talking about it over and over again. This clashing is driving me crazy! It's like Obama vs. Clinton - whoever wins the nomination, we'll already be SICK of them. There's a ton of paranoia from the middle side (people like me) and over to the Watershed virgins, and probably back to the leakers too, such that if some noob comes on with "hey so hex omega is a pretty sick track huh", there's an instant flamefest. When the leakers try to allude subtly to their pre-listening, and someone calls them on their shit, they look like an asshole too. It's all fucked! I don't CARE if you've heard the leak! I don't CARE if you're waiting for the "right" moment! You're no better than anyone else for being a betraying fan, OR for being a goody-two-shoes.

Haha, I get your point. It really doesn't make a difference.
To be fair, the people listening to the new album aren't that subtle at times, since there are quite a few threads discussing Watershed, I think at least 4 (and the album hasn't been released yet), compared to 1 or 2 threads about people who AREN'T listening to it.
But yeah, it is pretty tiresome.

But it's still better than what we'll have in a month with a million threads like WHATS YR FAVRIT SONG/RIFF/VOCAL LINE/SONGTITLE/MEMBER FACIAL HAIR/<insert a million things you don't give a shit about>

Haha, I get your point. It really doesn't make a difference.
To be fair, the people listening to the new album aren't that subtle at times, since there are quite a few threads discussing Watershed, I think at least 4 (and the album hasn't been released yet), compared to 1 or 2 threads about people who AREN'T listening to it.
But yeah, it is pretty tiresome.

But it's still better than what we'll have in a month with a million threads like WHATS YR FAVRIT SONG/RIFF/VOCAL LINE/SONGTITLE/MEMBER FACIAL HAIR/<insert a million things you don't give a shit about>

So true. So true.

But hey, at least it's only a month 'til!