Am I the only one who...

I'd rather save my 13 bucks on something else, I'll just down it. Come to think of it, I need new undergarments.

I´m anxiously (sp?) waiting the new release... I haven´t heard a note of the album, its quite the challenge...

<----hasn't downloaded Damnation, as I don't have the time.. I Only have a 56 k modem (even tho the songs on damnation are shorter in length)..I have only have 50 seconds of Windowpane (sounds good btw) but I'll simply wait for the Cd to be released (on my b'day in Europe)..I'll just wait thanks..

I downloaded all the album and I will wait to see if they're going to release a ten tracks version and then I'll buy it.

I tried not to download it. It actually worked.*

*for 30 seconds. Seriously, you guys aren't gonna hold out. YOU MUST GIVE IN! MUHAHAHAHA

I downloaded. And I will be purchasing the real thing too. Personally, since I know I'm getting the album, I figured no need to wait. It's not my fault it's out there, and if I'm buying, I'm not stealing.

metalmancpa said:
I downloaded. And I will be purchasing the real thing too. Personally, since I know I'm getting the album, I figured no need to wait. It's not my fault it's out there, and if I'm buying, I'm not stealing.
Exactly. I don't buy everything I download, but I sure as hell wouldn't buy half the stuff I do if I didn't hear it via downloads first.

i MIGHT download... because the wait is killing me... i actually don't understand why i took such a hard stand against downloading this album... when i've downloaded [and purchased later on] 'orchid', 'morningrise' and 'deliverance' ...

so... i'll see when i can get it...